EU+US Legion Items Watch

This thread is dedicated to keeping track of any and all new consumables and gear for level one twinks that have been added this expansion. Post em if you know em.
There's consumables all over Legion Zones that give short duration buffs of all kinds. The problem is they all tend to be by the feet of Mobs that would be Level 98 to anyone sub 98 so it'd be a bit tricky to get to them for such a short duration (all I've seen so far are 3-10 min).

As Horde, on my 99 Twink, I can confirm you cannot interact with Cornelius Crispin in any way. Also, unless there are 110's there killing Hostile NPCs you are going to die, there's 2 Guards not 8 yards from him.

Cornelius%20Crispin_cropped.jpg

As Horde, on my 99 Twink, I can confirm you cannot interact with Cornelius Crispin in any way. Also, unless there are 110's there killing Hostile NPCs you are going to die, there's 2 Guards not 8 yards from him.

Cornelius%20Crispin_cropped.jpg
Hmm, I was about to head out there too. Thanks for testing it for me, but strange that you decided to go test it after I said I would :p

Has anyone tried the Heal Neck Enchant on a Level 1 yet? On my 10's the TT shows it Heals for in the 300's, could be yet another bonus for Level 1 Healers. I'm working hard on my Enchanting but it's slow AF since it's all Character Level > Quest oriented to get everything, and some of them have 110 requirements for the Quest.

Also, if you all aren't aware of it yet, First Aid no longer has a Cap. I've trained all the way to 800 on my main Level 10, though it gets VERY hard to level it past 750 since you can't do the 110 Character Level Quests to aid the Battlefield in Suramar. The only drawback is that no Bandage higher than what the 10-19 Bracket already had access to is usable at low Levels, so it's pretty much for Achievements/Swag only. Netherweave and above have Character Level requirements and scale worse than what was already usable.

Hits for like 70-100 damage, crits for double that of course.
Wouldn't it be superior to have the WoD Neck Enchant for pure Stat boost so that all your attacks did higher Dmg than have a 1-2 proc per fight Enchant for medium-ish dmg?

Users who are viewing this thread