EU+US Legion invasion?

Worked for my level 7 twink. Although, this NE twink I have had for a while and happened to summon him to worgen start zone + complete the quests and glitch out a few yrs back. Not sure if phasing has anything to do with it.

Although, this NE twink I have had for a while and happened to summon him to worgen start zone + complete the quests and glitch out a few yrs back. Not sure if phasing has anything to do with it.
This could maybe be a reason for it to work.

Is it possible to get summoned out of Worgen starting zone now, such as from Goblin starting zone? If so, get a lock to summon you to SW, lock XP and then hs back, do some quests and then get a summon back to SW again. And if this is the case, I guess this should work for level 1s too.

This could maybe be a reason for it to work.

Is it possible to get summoned out of Worgen starting zone now, such as from Goblin starting zone? If so, get a lock to summon you to SW, lock XP and then hs back, do some quests and then get a summon back to SW again. And if this is the case, I guess this should work for level 1s too.

It doesn't work for level 1 worgen glitched out, I tried :) although, I'm about to try tomorrow on my level 1 goblin and see if it works.

As far as my nightelf level 7, I'm honestly not sure why it's letting him participate in the events. It could very well be from completing Ilvl 14 quests in that zone and then leaving. The game probably thinks I'm level 10 due to completing high level quests in worg zone.

This could be huge, preciously we though 10 was the lowest level. How exactly was this done?

I think I figured it out lol

Only worgens at low levels such as 5-9 can get the invasion gear (at those levels) because they completed the quests and glitched out of the zone completing ilvl14 quests. The game probably assumes the player has the prereqs in order to do the invasion because of the quest line completion obtainin cloak of the clarion call etc

Give us all the data, race, class, location? Everyone who managed.
Dun Morogh seems to work for lvl 5+ at any race. not that op gear though

Give us all the data, race, class, location? Everyone who managed.

Blizzard specified that invasions are 10-100, so no 'working as intended' here, I think. We gotta crack the case.
Human rogue dun morogh

Users who are viewing this thread