Legion Hype!

Manny

Big Brain
With Legion on the horizon it is no doubt that us tinks are eager to put on our lucky fishing hats and run out into the new content!

I'm not trying to be too pre-hyped for legion as most of us were with wod and pandaria, but it really does seem very interesting to me -and to others I'm sure.

That being said, it is known that beta invites are being given out shortly (some of our members already have it), lets get as much information to the community that we can!

Please post your vids, your notes of playing experience, and any thoughts about the expansion at lvl 20, 19, 29 that you may have!

Been signed up for beta since 2013 and been subbed for a year now so hopefully i will get the beta, if I do i will try to stream my experience, hopefully others do the same!

Wod has been stale since a while ago, cant wait for legion!

I'm not trying to be too pre-hyped for legion as most of us were with wod and pandaria.

The name of the thread is "Legion Hype" haha. On a serious lvl it is a good idea to start getting information down when beta starts, I remember leading up to WoD we had heaps of great information coming out every day, I hope the same will be for Legion and we will see some more activity from the site.

Last edited:
Can we get some info from people who have access to the closed beta?

I'd love to see some video of each class's damage, etc.

There are alot of threads already, made by people like @artonkn with Beta (or maybe it was alpha) access, with information about class changes

There are alot of threads already, made by people like @artonkn with Beta (or maybe it was alpha) access, with information about class changes
I had alpha, I streamed a lot of things, but didnt bother making threads, made some posts however, and then people went making threads 3 months later about things like its freshy spicy news

Users who are viewing this thread