Legion gear sumup

SPQR

Legend

Would like to know how many people got ful sets or how far you managed to get.

Also interested in EU 20s. How many managed to get it all?
Wanna see your sexy armories m8s!

I struggled to get the time to farm a lot of invasions, so sadly I never fully geared any of my Vet's :(

My 20 Hunter is 4/10 but he also has 3/10 +5 WF's. Also sadly never got the Surv polearm :mad:
My Warrior was lucky. She did like 4 invasions and got 2/10
No WF pieces for my Misty though, but then again she only did like 4 invasions also

I guess I can't really complain, I didn't have the opportunity to put in the big grind so I guess I did alright for the time I put into it.

I sort of got a cool green & gold (Aussie colours) mog on my Warrior so I'm happy with that ;)

Managed to get all of my fel-gear warforged on my Level 20 Mage after doing a lot of invasions in my spare time whilst watching shows or whatever. Most are at iLvl 35 but the Inqusitor's Wand, Shoulders and Chest which are iLvl 30. I can't complain.
Are you EU? would like to know number of people :p

I struggled to get the time to farm a lot of invasions, so sadly I never fully geared any of my Vet's :(

Feelsbadman. hope they bring invasions back at some point.

Got full armor ilvl 44 on my 29 twink , 1 dagger and axe ilvl working on the second but if I don't get it I'm good.

I am just starting my last round of invasions on my 19 rogue. Still missing helm, shoulders, gloves, and belt of the +10 gear. Have full +5 with many dupes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmed it all pretty hardcore, ended up getting everything except the pants and int gavel thing. Got a lot of duplicates, probably at least 4-5 plus for armour. The weps seemed a lot rarer. I only saw one of each, and a duplicate of the int sword in my probably 250+ chests.

Grats to everyone that got stuff and got 9/9 or 10/10 or w/e!

Grinded this shit on two characters ever since the warforged hotfix. Neither of them is full +10. One is missing +10 shoulders, the other is missing +10 shoulders, chest, belt and legs. Kept getting the same warforged slots over and over. Screw RNG loot systems on GFed gear.

Last edited:
Got 5/10 pieces on my 10 lock- all the important pieces, fortunately :) The only piece I didn't get that was superior to other options were the gloves, which would be a 1 haste upgrade, and the wrist, only a 1 Stan upgrade. Th e others were mastery pieces.

I also got two TF swords, switching to ele force when heartsong is up is downright sexy <3

Going on vacation next week but I think I'll be moving my 10 to my PvP server for mad horde-on-alliance STV shenanigans. Glad I chose a wpvp twink to do my TF grinding on haha.

Users who are viewing this thread