EU+US Legion Event Items vendor prices fixed

LecolaEU

Grandfathered
They're not over 10 gold cap, just some silvers. That means we can transmog them from now on.

that means i just lost hundreds of gold while waiting for legion 10 day trial to be available to sell them

that means i just lost hundreds of gold while waiting for legion 10 day trial to be available to sell them
If you have the patience, do Nelf Archy for Chest of Glass Animals. 100 G x 20 per stack = 2k G per stack. You might have to put up with a shitton of RNG tho.

Buying vs. selling price is the same. Just the totals of a 200 piece stack differ (150g <>250g) so Walnut Stocks just improve bag space. But with the max. 16 slot bags for f2ps still a good point...

If you have the patience, do Nelf Archy for Chest of Glass Animals. 100 G x 20 per stack = 2k G per stack. You might have to put up with a shitton of RNG tho.
i used to do that when i was still starter. but its bugged for veterans. we cant do archeology

Can i ask why you have that much mageweave? Am i missing something? Is it grandfathered first aid or something?
Yea I stocked them up for First Aid Mageweave Bandage. Which was lucky because now I can't get em anymore with the looting system change (thanks for nothing, Blizz).

Users who are viewing this thread