EU+US Legion BoE Scanner

Syrayeda

Legend
Copied from my 90-99 thread.

I have written a java program to scan realms for legion BoEs. Although you can actually use that to scan other items by changing the config file.

You can see the code and download it here https://github.com/jkohjk/wow
Read the readme on that page before asking unnecessary questions.
You will need java to be installed on your computer before you can run it.
There might be some bugs since I havent tested it thoroughly.
It does run very slow if you scan through a lot of realms, you can change the config and filter out only the realms you want to make it faster.

Thanks to @Aelobin for some guidance on how to get the data from battlenet api.

Added: I have automated the scans to run every 3 hours, alternating between US and EU realms everytime it runs. I have also done an extra filter for items for level 99s and ilvl 850+ items. i just generate text files in a directory cos i dont want to write a web page for it. the files listed are not sorted in any order and i dont feel like finding out how to sort them at the moment, so you just have to scan through the names and/or last modified
http://138.68.28.175:8080/wow/

Last edited:
Sigh... I'm really thinking about going all out on this. Using all the API endpoints to get lists of items/bonuses, populating dropdowns, UI with text inputs. I could do this all from an Webpage, but if I did, I would require you to provide your own API key. The alternative is compiling it into a .net exe (which you know how ppl love to download .exe's from random ppl on the web) lol.
I just have to decide If I really want to do this. The only value for me is finding the relics, and as soon as I do, I probably wont care anymore.

not even for 99s? i guess i can stop it now and configure it for 111s if there are similar items. has anyone checked beta if there are any similar items?

No 101 are useless now in PvE
I would actually have to disagree with this. While legion BoE gear may not be in most cases be BiS, with my warrior's current set up my damage is consistently on par with 110 damage, often exceeding it. The defensive strength of the warrior is not horrible either, I wouldn't kick 101s out yet even in PvE.

Edit: Also, warriors are not even the strongest class. Rogue/paladin would fair even better.

What does the high ilvl relics scale down to for 101s now? Is it even worth getting?

Users who are viewing this thread