EU+US Legion 10 day trial

Still no Legion trial so far???
Lol it's barely been out a month. Wait til November/December when they try to convince the holdouts to get it for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Ramadan/Chinese new year/what else am I forgetting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol it's barely been out a month. Wait til November/December when they try to convince the holdouts to get it for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Ramadan/Chinese new year/what else am I forgetting?

I had my first WoD trial on 11/28/2014... Do your maths...

Last edited:
Please do not hate on autists.
I had my first WoD trial on 11/28/2014... Do your maths...
WoD also launched in...october? I think? And had poor numbers.

That's also right around the timeframe I'm saying they WILL have one: for Xmas time (end of November to December).

Did you even read what I wrote? Or is the autism too bad even for that?

WoD also launched in...october? I think? And had poor numbers.

That's also right around the timeframe I'm saying they WILL have one: for Xmas time (end of November to December).

Did you even read what I wrote? Or is the autism too bad even for that?

you were doing so well until you called him autistic. please try to keep it mature mannn. it went from him being slightly clueless to you being asshole ad nauseum

WoD launched on 11/13/2014 (this information is not hard at all to retrieve), now do some maths... I think you can make it, I trust in those few cogwheels in your brain, do not fail me pls.

Oh... Do you need to check
20151103103157a0e8riolw3xsjhay.jpg

to remember numbers and understand that during an xpac launch subscription numbers are already increasing without trial periods?

Now... Guess who is autistic or clueless? ^^

Last edited:
WoD launched on 11/13/2014 (this information is not hard at all to retrieve), now do some maths... I think you can make it, I trust in those few cogwheels in your brain, do not fail me pls.

to remember numbers and understand that during an xpac launch subscription numbers are already increasing without trial periods?

I wonder if the mods are going to pm you as well.

I'll break it down nice and slow.

Look at your graph.

Take note of wrath's roughly even curve, and how it's also still kinda roughly along that same nice slight curve for cata.

Now take note of the huge nosedive for MoP.

Now take note of the uptick for WoD, but that peak, and here is the part I pray you can actually see:

WoD underperformed to wrath and cata.

Also, About a month or two after WoD launch, it nosedived again.

So again, WoD underperformed (as I originally said) to the lowest point since vanilla. And in order to drum up business, they released the trials far earlier than before.

Need me to school you on anything else?

i cant find subsciption numbers for legion. but maybe legion is doing well so they are postponing releasing the trial. btw try not to feed the trolls and they will starve

i cant find subsciption numbers for legion. but maybe legion is doing well so they are postponing releasing the trial. btw try not to feed the trolls and they will starve

I have to disagree. For sure Legion (@ release) has much less subscriptions that WoD (@ release) only by looking at how WoD ended and general opinion of player base... Beside Legion can have a good trand of increasing active players but it's not going to be really different from WoD. In other words: less subscriptions and comparable trands at start for Legion don't make postponing trial a good marketing strategy (beside that a marketing strategy is not made on fly in 2 weeks). Oh forgot to say that my first MoP 10 day trial started on 10/22/2012, can't say if it was already available before that date.

ps) idd... never loved drama queens xD

Last edited:
Many people are having great time in Legion. It really is a bargain at only $50 considering how much time most people are going to end up spending on it. Even if you only spent two months playing Legion content it would have only have cost you barely over $.80 per day. That seems like a pretty damn good bargain to me! Especially if you truly enjoy the game.
Just lackadaisically doing quests I have gained over 100,000 gold on the only toon that I have leveled up to 110. That would pay for two months subscription! Surely, if someone were to spend more time they could farm more.
And?

Some people these days.

they said 7.1 would be released on 25th. at least thats what i understand from the q&a post on wowhead. would they release 7.1 before 10 day trial?

they said 7.1 would be released on 25th. at least thats what i understand from the q&a post on wowhead. would they release 7.1 before 10 day trial?

More that likely there's not going to be xpac specific trial this time... Still talking with a GM.

Anyone heard anymore on the 10 day trials?

Usually they make it available prior to the 1st patch don't they?
All signs point to not happening this time.

Legion is too popular, their business is doing too well, they have no need for it.

all my efforts of leveling 8 accounts to level 100 would be wasted if no legion trial. goodbye plans to cycle through them using the trial, and by the time the 8th one ends, the 1st one would nearly be available again

All signs point to not happening this time.

Legion is too popular, their business is doing too well, they have no need for it.

Nearly there. Had a chat with a GM a few days ago and he said that Legion trial was not considered at all because developers had no time to plan it at all (I think we can assume that previous expansions trials were planned @ release then). He cryptically assumed that among other factors is that now former subscribers have "veteran" status if they want to try out gameplay and performances in general. He didn't make any statement about what should happen in the future tho.

Is this something to do with the new guy at Blizz? Maybe they've changed their strategy and will no longer allow free 10 day trials?

Strange that they haven't continued it this far into Legion!

I'm actually hanging out for a bit of a sticky beak at Legion. Maybe we need a guide for what to do and what to get in Legion in 10 days for Vets! ;)

Is this something to do with the new guy at Blizz? Maybe they've changed their strategy and will no longer allow free 10 day trials?

Strange that they haven't continued it this far into Legion!

I'm actually hanging out for a bit of a sticky beak at Legion. Maybe we need a guide for what to do and what to get in Legion in 10 days for Vets! ;)
main things i have been planning is to rush through the questlines to get the 4 ilvl 800 items and get 13 artifact traits. farming ilvl 753 boes will be dependent on rng which i dont really plan on doing

Users who are viewing this thread