EU+US Leather legendary as a DH

Kundis

Grandfathered
Ok... I had to make this post because this is just crazy and exciting.

I just bought the leather legendary boots (85k) and upgraded a couple of my items and I am now sitting at a 826 ilevel as a DH (havoc, I have a vengeance build but only 1 golden trait).

The new legendary is just insane to do speed runs.

I am sitting at a passive 172 % run speed, and 196% (or 192% I forgot) at 5 stacks with the new legendary.
As soon as I get out of combat after a pack a mobs, I turn into a wisp and I am at 270% running speed.. inside the dungeon.

This... is... crazy.
I queue as tank of course and get the 15% dmg bonus. The other players just can't keep up. They practically stay on their mounts if they can.

I know the mail does exactly the same thing.

My DH is now my favorite twink.

***Edit: The 270% was actually inside Eye of Azshara, so we could mount. In nelth lair I will stay at 196% run speed. Sorry for that. But still... I can go faster than on my own mount out of combat.

Last edited:
Saw a WW monk twink earlier with bow legendary. Dang that was the fastest dungeon we ever did. Maybe 5 minutes ?
I do most in 5min aswell. Probably less now with legendary :p

Yeah same on my hunter probably more like 2 and a half minutes
O.O I'm curious how you guys get these times, I'm at 158% movement speed and never stop unless i'm at a boss (admittedly the bosses probably where I tack on the time) & the best I've gotten was a 4 minute DHT with skipping the first 3 bosses.

That one I'm referring too is a nelths lair and we just chain pulled everything and bosses took like 5-6 seconds
Same. I'm farming nelth atm, bosses die in 3-4 sec here. ;)

Get ur 19th trait and spam multi shot / dire beast. :>

I just run through with pets on passive then when everything is around us multi shot and dire beast and stuff just melts. Especially those stomp crits... juicy
That's probably my problem, had mobs everywhere outside AoE range from pet aggro. Only problem with just running through at least in LFG dungs you usually lose aggro to team if you don't tag and with hunter focus tends to go quickly for tagging in my experience(using the ST to pull since not comfortable with their multishot range which I probably should be using). Also how do you handle healing effectively? since leech goes to pets, only way I really found to self heal decently was multi shots, would this be due to not have the KC heal trait?

Users who are viewing this thread