• Warrior

• Rogue

• Hunter

• Priest

• Mage

• Warlock

• Shaman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blastyomind hahaha.. the dude whispered me after I stomped him in 2s and then rage logged.. it's just a game

I always take that as a compliment. They actually went out their to attempt bother me. Quite flattering actually.
The issue is, there are some people that play WoW as if this is all they have. And for some of those people it really is all they have. It is all they do. As soon as they get up, get home, or whatever, any free time they have is spent on WoW. When they are away from WoW, they think about WoW and the next time they will get to play WoW. And they think others feel/do the same way they feel/do about it.

Here comes Allybebothersome with more stuff to make you /yawn... I think we all know the stereotype of WoW players with no lives, but thanks for the refresher. In my experience the guys who claim that everyone else on the game who's better than them has no life is usually some total noob, and Allybeboba's already confirmed as a total noob so yeah. Get some new material.

Anyways... good night, TI. Good night, FotM. Good night, Peasants and Jajas. Good night, Pug Lord.

Farmed you enough tonight, is that... is that salt?

Got tons more screenshots where that came from rofl

K0DPv9l.jpg

Damn! 22 deaths! That mus be like a new record rofl.

But Horde DID win... so GG WP I guess, not like you did anything but die to my mongo team in GY though.
Lmao you would think that queueing with that much dps you would be intelligent enough to send them on O. I thought you were intelligent. I was wrong. Instead of playing objective, you farm a single player while we 3 capped you. Be more aware of your surroundings next time.

Lmao you would think that queueing with that much dps you would be intelligent enough to send them on O. I thought you were intelligent. I was wrong. Instead of playing objective, you farm a single player while we 3 capped you. Be more aware of your surroundings next time.

Yawn, just like I said... but I see you skipped over everything I said, so enjoy your salt.

p.s. Lol @Allybeboba keep up the peasantry, maybe in another life you'll be good at playing WoW.

Yawn, just like I said... but I see you skipped over everything I said, so enjoy your salt.

p.s. Lol @Allybeboba keep up the peasantry, maybe in another life you'll be good at playing WoW.
Which part did I skip? All you said was that I was salty that your team farmed me and you guys still lost. Looks like the one who is salty is YOU, posting a screenie of your 29 friends killing one player at the gy while my team outplayed you over and over

Which part did I skip? All you said was that I was salty that your team farmed me and you guys still lost. Looks like the one who is salty is YOU, posting a screenie of your 29 friends killing one player at the gy while my team outplayed you over and over

Meh wouldn't really call it outplaying when my team is sitting at 100 HK's and making no effort to play objective, but whatever keeps you Q'ing man.

Meh wouldn't really call it outplaying when my team is sitting at 100 HK's and making no effort to play objective, but whatever keeps you Q'ing man.
And why weren't you playing objective? Is hks really the point of the bg when you could have just farmed me and sent just 1 of your spriests on offense?

Farmed you enough tonight, is that... is that salt?

Got tons more screenshots where that came from rofl

K0DPv9l.jpg

Damn! 22 deaths! That mus be like a new record rofl.

But Horde DID win... so GG WP I guess, not like you did anything but die to my mongo team in GY though.
lel then theres my boomkin rip

TL;DR, drama.

And some salt. Just a little.

Users who are viewing this thread