EU+US Keepers of Time Tabard (without prison keys)

Consider this Progression Raiding for F2P's and srs if you all pull that off, we demand a video that we can use to promote XPOff. Can you imagine the pull that would have? A group of Level 20's complete a Level 70 Dungeon without the aid of higher Level Characters, people would go nuts.

Now that sound more awesome than a wpvp !

I'm on Aerie Peak. Will that be an issue? Pretty sure we can find someone to hook us all up in a group if we ask nicely enough with our bnet tags XD
Doesn't really but I'll reroll if need be, it's so easy now. I'm going to check what has the most mitigation/stamina. I have a very tanky prot paladin already on AP http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Largeprint/advanced

I'm thinking Guardian druid might be better but I'll find out. I have 2 weeks of time left so can form groups. I also have gold for another token if need be.

Apologies for slightly going off topic but do the prison keys still work for Guardian of Cen rep? Are there other prison keys or do these keys also give Keepers of Time rep depending on the "object" you unlock (prison cell or whatever). Sorry if it's obvious, not quite up to speed with reps and how to get them.

I keep getting logged out while trying to edit my post but on topic, anyone EU wise want to form a group and have a bash at this I'd be down to help as a healer. Any TN or Mag'rs fancy it?

Not sure about keys tbh...

My BiS Guar tauren has like 5.2k health. So around 5k as alliance. 10% passive damage reduction.
Prot warrior would probably be 2nd pick, 30% damage red every 12 seconds assuming I can build the rage. Has 4sec stun with Shockwave. Little worried thuderclap can hold agro at all.
Prot Pally might be last... although the ranged silence might be nice.

We are doing this as vet right? No way pure f2p can, we need the chants I'd say.

Fairly sure full stam enchanted vets can do it.
Just get 3 healers (priest and 2 druids for hots) druid/prot tank and hunt.
Just dot it and let elemental force kill it all.

Kinda surprising it is still works after invasions.

Apologies for slightly going off topic but do the prison keys still work for Guardian of Cen rep?
Keys still work. you get different mobs from cages including cenarius expedition.
You get keys from heroic mana thombs. just kill all trash and skip bosses.
Will take you 7-12k keys to get it.

Dont think anyone on mag doing it. few joined me some year back when i did it and i dont think rest of ppl there hardcore nuff.

Rather just go vet to only buy tokens from time walking. Took me like 6 month back in time. I believe there are additional mobs needed to be grinded for the title.

Last edited:
Er... I'm doing this as f2p XD Also, I've tried enchanting the Invasions gear but it seems like it doesn't work (probs cuz the orginal item level is 720 scaled down), but my old gear wouldn't give as much stats as the invasion gear. I'll be bringing my corehound pet for ancient hysteria.

Anyone else from US Alliance side wanna join into Hillsbrad group?

Hmmm after reading what you confirmed @DeLindsay , would you guys think that only the dungeons that were within a zone with an Invasion were changed?
No all the others in the Caverns of Time were locked. Maybe it's a weird phasing thing when they switch your spec to alliance? I know alliance have been in there too but maybe the zone sets everyone to an alliance character, regardless of what you are. And it's not checking level? Not sure, just speculating.

Apologies for slightly going off topic but do the prison keys still work for Guardian of Cen rep? Are there other prison keys or do these keys also give Keepers of Time rep depending on the "object" you unlock (prison cell or whatever). Sorry if it's obvious, not quite up to speed with reps and how to get them.

I haven't tested if the prison key farm still works, I highly doubt they don't given its been around for so many expansions.

When opening a prison cell, you roughly get a 6% chance of freeing a Reputation NPC. Then you have a 16% chance to free a Keepers of Time representative.

You will need about 3,000 keys to get Keepers of Time exalted, but in return you will also get Sporegarr, Lower City, Sha'tar, Cenarion Expedition (the one for GoC title), and The Consortium.

Hope this helped a bit!

You will need about 3,000 keys to get Keepers of Time exalted, but in return you will also get Sporegarr, Lower City, Sha'tar, Cenarion Expedition (the one for GoC title), and The Consortium.
You will also get to cuss your mouth off whenever a Sporeggar rep mob appear because you've already grinded it to exalted the old fashioned way *cough cough*

Users who are viewing this thread