EU+US Keepers of Time Tabard (without prison keys)

Rhaellia

Has Been
So, this happened:

hJddNtC.jpg

I had to see it for myself! :O

Pretty neat. You can enter Escape from Durnholde (Old Hillsbrad Foothills) but not on heroic. I tried some other instances too but so far haven't found any others that work.

As far as I know Don Carlos' Famous Hat only drops on heroic :(

You can buy the shirts from Thomas Yance <Travelling Salesman>.

But mostly we can get Keepers of Time rep! Woo. For anyone who isn't a P2P (timewalking rep badges) or for anyone who hasn't bothered with the prison key rep grind, this is a pretty sweet deal :O

Wowhead says a full run will net you... 1300 reputation... oh gawd.

That's 32 full clears. Happy grinding c:

#thegrindcontinues

Thanks a lot, @Hashbrowns.

Also, is it a coincidence that this is accessible during the invasions? Seems like quite the coincidence that it's an instance that we can enter that is also in a zone currently being invaded. If someone has time can they check and confirm if you can still enter even when you're phased out of the invasion?

So we still cant enter The Culling of Stratholme?
Would be nice if f2p would be able to get the offhand...

At 10 I found this (during an active Invasion):
  • The Escape from Durnholde Normal: Possible (Active Invasion or not, doesn't matter).
  • The Escape from Durnholde Heroic: Must be 70.
  • Well of Eternity: Must be 85 and have completed Heroic End Time.
  • Black Morass Normal: Must be 65.
  • The Culling of Stratholme Normal: Must be 75.
  • The Battle for Mount Hyjal: Nothing happens, no error message.
  • End Time: Must be 85.
  • Hour of Twilight: Must be 85 and have completed Heroic Well of Eternity.
  • Dragon Soul: You are too low a Level to enter this Instance.
  • Dragon Soul RF (Auridormi NPC): You must be 86.
  • Zul'Farrak (for completeness): You just go through the Instance Portal and face pull all the Mobs on the other side.
EDIT: Warning about Zul'Farrak, the entire area is Phased and it's actually really difficult to get your Lowbie to a spot where you can jump on a 2-person Mount.

Last edited:
Any items that drop there with no lvl requirement?

salty about ppl getin tabard without bigass effort but thanks for posting this.

Is it possible to get this rep with timewalking rep tokens or?

I for some weird reason recall level 60 twinks running Old Hillsbrad quite a while ago, are you sure this is new?

EDIT: That was Heroic, so uh... nevermind.

EDIT2: Even that seems like something I made up, so double nevermind.

Last edited:
At 10 I found this (during an active Invasion):
  • The Escape from Durnholde Normal: Possible (Active Invasion or not, doesn't matter).
  • The Escape from Durnholde Heroic: Must be 70.
  • Well of Eternity: Must be 85 and have completed Heroic End Time.
  • Black Morass Normal: Must be 65.
  • The Culling of Stratholme Normal: Must be 75.
  • The Battle for Mount Hyjal: Nothing happens, no error message.
  • End Time: Must be 85.
  • Hour of Twilight: Must be 85 and have completed Heroic Well of Eternity.
  • Dragon Soul: You are too low a Level to enter this Instance.
  • Dragon Soul RF (Auridormi NPC): You must be 86.
  • Zul'Farrak (for completeness): You just go through the Instance Portal and face pull all the Mobs on the other side.
EDIT: Warning about Zul'Farrak, the entire area is Phased and it's actually really difficult to get your Lowbie to a spot where you can jump on a 2-person Mount.
Awesome, thanks for checking. I'm thinking of checking every raid/instances possible. Would be awesome if some others are like this one :O
Is it possible to get this rep with timewalking rep tokens or?
I believe so. For F2Ps the only option is the prison keys.
I for some weird reason recall level 60 twinks running Old Hillsbrad quite a while ago, are you sure this is new?
I don't know anything about that. I just know what Hashbrowns said in the chatbox.

It might be old news. I'm just letting people know, I know some folks here would love to get that tabard.

Awesome, I knew you guys would find something good with it. The mobs hit me for 2.2k, will be tough without p2p help. I can confirm no entrance on any of the others Caverns of Time instances. For sure we should check others... My guess is this thing is ancient and hasn't been touched since BC and we can get in for some reason... I'd try other old ones.

Not much use thro now that rumsey rum is gone.
Yeah, that's a shame :(

Time to go to Old Hillsbrad and get drunk off rumsey rum black label, one for each old time Aerie Peaker!

Arree peek, reeperzentin'! Shhtoutout to all muh homees!
On the one hand, OMG I WANNA GO CUZ REP OMG.

On the other hand, this f**king Invasion helm just won't drop yet!!!
Well, it looks like it'll be here tomorrow.

If you plan to do keys anyhow, I wouldn't worry too much.

You can always get keys, Warforged gear is like once in a twink lifetime :O

Goodluck on the helmet, yo. May RNGmoses part the sea of inferior invasion gear and bestow upon you thousands of ilvl 35 helms! Yes, thousands. That way you'll never have to worry about not having one!
Awesome, I knew you guys would find something good with it. The mobs hit me for 2.2k, will be tough without p2p help. I can confirm no entrance on any of the others Caverns of Time instances. For sure we should check others... My guess is this thing is ancient and hasn't been touched since BC and we can get in for some reason... I'd try other old ones.
Totes!

Thanks for finding it c:

Curious though, what made you wander into Old Hillsbrad anyhow? :O

Time to go to Old Hillsbrad and get drunk off rumsey rum black label
I wanna get ashbringer and go back to that dungeon just to watch em talking about crystal they will turn in to ashbringer later on.
So i be a proper terminator.

OK now that invasions are over, I'm rather curious to see if f2ps can actually grind this rep with this method. Obvs max levels are busy with their legion whatever, so we'll probably have to do it by ourselves.

I'm looking for an Alliance party of four (tank, healer [preferably priest with good bubble], and 2 dps) from US servers to join my hunter main to discover the joys of Old Hillsbrad. Since the mobs we're facing will be ~level 70 elites, you will need BiS gear, AGM is probably almost necessary, and be prepared to die lol (the highest level I've soloed is Kurenai rep mobs and those are like 67ish and non-elite). DMF week is around the corner so I'd like to at least get a practice run by Saturday at the latest so that we know if it's viable doing it, and if it's worth doing with dmf rep hat on (i.e. if we don't die a lot).

Note: The first trash mob I encountered has 11k+ HP, hits for ~600 (melee attack) and crits for almost 2k.

And if it turns out it's totally not possible for f2ps to run that dungeon, we'll just go to Southshore tavern and have a drink to reminisce the days Alliance used to control that village, before the Horde had to ruin a perfectly good piece of land because reasons. Also, Ashbringer.

OK now that invasions are over, I'm rather curious to see if f2ps can actually grind this rep with this method. Obvs max levels are busy with their legion whatever, so we'll probably have to do it by ourselves.

I'm looking for an Alliance party of four (tank, healer [preferably priest with good bubble], and 2 dps) from US servers to join my hunter main to discover the joys of Old Hillsbrad. Since the mobs we're facing will be ~level 70 elites, you will need BiS gear, AGM is probably almost necessary, and be prepared to die lol (the highest level I've soloed is Kurenai rep mobs and those are like 67ish and non-elite). DMF week is around the corner so I'd like to at least get a practice run by Saturday at the latest so that we know if it's viable doing it, and if it's worth doing with dmf rep hat on (i.e. if we don't die a lot).

Note: The first trash mob I encountered has 11k+ HP, hits for ~600 (melee attack) and crits for almost 2k.

And if it turns out it's totally not possible for f2ps to run that dungeon, we'll just go to Southshore tavern and have a drink to reminisce the days Alliance used to control that village, before the Horde had to ruin a perfectly good piece of land because reasons. Also, Ashbringer.
Hey this just sounds like fun, count me in for a tank. What server? I won't have AGM but have double stam trinkets.

Consider this Progression Raiding for F2P's and srs if you all pull that off, we demand a video that we can use to promote XPOff. Can you imagine the pull that would have? A group of Level 20's complete a Level 70 Dungeon without the aid of higher Level Characters, people would go nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread