US Jwl's Community WSG Tournement.

Sorry I didn't see this last night. My guild, when you quit, had been around the better part of a month and was more active than yours. Do you not remember us trying to 10v10 you daily and you guys not having enough people on? I do.
Your not trash, it's friendly banter, you just go full on nerd rage and make it 10x better. You might be able to wall jump but can you Bofa?

EE had 10-30 members online (an estimated average) before I qut, nice try though. The reason we did not wargame is because I do NOT associate with toxic players. Me replying is simplying feeding the troll. I never nerd rage either, I just get fed up with the hundred of envyous messages I got daily from you and your small circle trying to troll me for no apparent reason.

The fact that you are still arguing with me for NO reason in-game says so much about you. Just grow up man, I dont know why you spend so much time thinking of me. i literally never draw thought of you.

EE had 10-30 members online (an estimated average) before I qut, nice try though. The reason we did not wargame is because I do NOT associate with toxic players. Me replying is simplying feeding the troll. I never nerd rage either, I just get fed up with the hundred of envyous messages I got daily from you and your small circle trying to troll me for no apparent reason.

The fact that you are still arguing with me for NO reason in-game says so much about you. Just grow up man, I dont know why you spend so much time thinking of me. i literally never draw thought of you.
You are kinda cute. Maybe that's why he is thinking of you so much. Oh wait, i didn't say that. Pir might call me gay.

You contradict everything you just said by even replying to me. Gg.

Users who are viewing this thread