EU+US Just a Demon Hunter idea?

I don't think this is possible any longer. Here's what I did this 4th time to avoid any and all XP gains and I still dinged 100 on the final Quest turn in (after the Archimond looking Boss).
  • Didn't kill 1 of the Rares, the one with the Ranged Trinket.
  • Didn't loot ANY Chest.
  • Never used Fel Rush.
  • The 1st Objective I killed only the required Rares and then bandaged the fallen DH's.
  • Killed EXACTLY the number of mobs required for the 15/15 first quest, half of those being Imps that give half XP.
  • Never used any AOE on Bosses that have Adds near or call Adds.
  • Body pulled 100% of the 100 Charge Quest.
  • Didn't finish the 2nd Objective (was at 54% when I turned in the final Quest).
DH%20100%20not%2099_cropped.jpg

I don't think this is possible any longer. Here's what I did this 4th time to avoid any and all XP gains and I still dinged 100 on the final Quest turn in (after the Archimond looking Boss).
  • Didn't kill 1 of the Rares, the one with the Ranged Trinket.
  • Didn't loot ANY Chest.
  • Never used Fel Rush.
  • The 1st Objective I killed only the required Rares and then bandaged the fallen DH's.
  • Killed EXACTLY the number of mobs required for the 15/15 first quest, half of those being Imps that give half XP.
  • Never used any AOE on Bosses that have Adds near or call Adds.
  • Body pulled 100% of the 100 Charge Quest.
  • Didn't finish the 2nd Objective (was at 54% when I turned in the final Quest).
DH%20100%20not%2099_cropped.jpg
Did you group with someone to split XP from mobs?

Well if some is on EU here and making a 99 Demon Hunter, Add me Palmgren#2581 and we can split the mobs xp :D

Users who are viewing this thread