EU+US Just a Demon Hunter idea?

@Stunt I'm not asking if it was ever possible, I'm asking is it possible right now. Did Blizz in fact buff the XP so that it's impossible anymore to get a DH out without hitting 100. I tried all the usual tricks just like I did to get my Pandaren out at 10 and it didn't work, tried 3x tonight.
I did it yesterday. Tricky part is not killing anything for the Fel infusion quest. There are felhunters in the room that will aggro, just bodypull them and wait for guards to do the killing. You won't get xp since you didn't tag them, but the quest bar will fill because you were in combat.
Armory states that last quest was finished 22 hours ago.

Last edited:
I did it yesterday. Tricky part is not killing anything for the Fel infusion quest. There are felhunters in the room that will aggro, just bodypull them and wait for guards to do the killing. You won't get xp since you didn't tag them, but the quest bar will fill because you were in combat.
Armory states that last quest was finished 22 hours ago.
Certainly worth a try as I'm sure it's the 2nd Bonus Objective that's killing it for me every time.

Proof:
l4JPKzA.png

387 xp left to lvl100, that's right.
Such little xp left... going to be hard... but will attempt

Good luck with that. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get out before dinging 100 if you complete any bonus objectives. Avoid them at all costs.
I avoided the first one easy enough, but the 2nd one that finishes with the adds on the final Boss is the one I'm having issues with. Gonna try again today body pulling mobs like you suggested to finish the 100 charges without actually gaining XP to see if that works.

Not worth the XP gain, you get the exact same item from a Quest in your Inn at the Garrison.

Not sure if this is common knowledge but at an early quest where you're supposed to get 100% on a bar, you can complete it w/o killing any mobs. Just bandage wounded allys and right-click the green black things that shoot laser, and get progress by doing that.

An other alternative, If you didn't kill the rares at the beginning before questing, is to kill them during this quest.

ah good point, totally forgot about that1 :)
I looted it and had no issues with exp. I even killed mobs that counted towards 2nd bonus objective for that quest that sucks their souls or whatever it is. I had a theory though, are slow weaps BiS like in lower brackets and if so is the Ilvl drop worth taking the legendary glaive as its 2.80 speed? just curious as i thought it'd be cool to use. I'm on ilvl 693 and ive still got 1 glaive that is 2/6 stage and i didnt get a single epic upgrade from DH questing zone.

Do u have to do all the quests to get out of the starting zone or what? id just tried it and i had like 2 bars to much

I had a theory though, are slow weaps BiS like in lower brackets and if so is the Ilvl drop worth taking the legendary glaive as its 2.80 speed? just curious as i thought it'd be cool to use. I'm on ilvl 693 and ive still got 1 glaive that is 2/6 stage and i didnt get a single epic upgrade from DH questing zone.

Yeah, the 3.3 speed int swords that drop from a couple draenor rares are a noticeable damage increase at level 100. Still worth grabbing a couple 725 glaives (or warforged ones if those actually exist) in case they actually fix weapon speed in pvp templates.

You can def get away with using Warglaives of Azzinoth on a 99 DH though, they're high enough ilevel for template stats! You lose most of your bonus ilevel scaling, but sometimes fun > stats.

Users who are viewing this thread