Jordan Peterson

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
Can we have a round of applause for the beauty of Jordan Peterson destroying, yet again, the fighters against freedom of speech?

giphy.gif

Sharia Law next.

Holy shit he was annoying to listen to tho

I watch Jordan's videos on the daily. He plays a vital role in fighting against people in power, who think like Conq.

I found his bit on serial killers to be very fascinating:

ALL Religions should be ridiculed, ALL Religions should be questioned, ALL Religions should be required to meet the same standards as any other Organization when it comes to Political presence and Govt funding (i.e. Tax breaks). Religion, in all it's forms, is a disease that the Human Race needs to cure... The cure is Reason and Science.

Religion isn't a disease, some people find peace and comfort in them, without pushing radicale ideas.

I suggestie watching hawkeye ridge, because it's a Soldier struggling with his beliefs and it's just a dam good movie.

People must be hard up for entertainment up to go digging for videos such as these. And then go post them on a gaming forum.

/cheers

ALL Religions should be ridiculed, ALL Religions should be questioned, ALL Religions should be required to meet the same standards as any other Organization when it comes to Political presence and Govt funding (i.e. Tax breaks). Religion, in all it's forms, is a disease that the Human Race needs to cure... The cure is Reason and Science.

Some might even say having no religious beliefs is a religion in and of itself.

People must be hard up for entertainment up to go digging for videos such as these. And then go post them on a gaming forum.

/cheers

Well, no need to jump to such conclusions. He probably thought the video was interesting to some people, and chose to link it in the 'offtopic' sub-forum part of the board. C'mon, Al. I expect more from you. These youngsters gotta learn from us older gents.

Religion isn't a disease, some people find peace and comfort in them, without pushing radicale ideas.

I suggestie watching hawkeye ridge, because it's a Soldier struggling with his beliefs and it's just a dam good movie.

I agree. But I think that can possibly push someone to take upon their own radical ideas for said religion.. More of a psychological and egotistical problem more than anything. Unless the religion advocates hateful ideology

But I don't want to turn this whole discussion to a religious war. I'll just hide it in spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread