US JessesGF 2. A WSG Video.

Jessesgf

Grandfathered
I know it's only been a month, but after the release of my first video I felt like I could do so much better.

Without further adieu... JessesGF 2!

Keep an eye on my channel for future PvP montages. Enjoy! and Stay Cute xo.

-JessesGF

So glad this is finally out and finished. Ever since I suggested ideas for clips to get for future games I never expected you to go out there and get them. It has been a pleasure to work as consultant on pretty much every aspect of this video. Kudos to you and I hope to see many more coming in the future.

And don't worry, I'll stay cute <3

Ellipsis...

Good video. I noticed a terrible lack of healers on both factions in about 80% of the scenes.

Y'all need to fuck off with the rogues and druids.

enable class colors plz =P

Ok this. So so so so sooooooo this...! Still great vid though.

Entertaining first and foremost but still showing some mechanical skill / map understanding. It's kind of hard to get "good" rogue clips because playing rogue properly doesn't look particularly flashy or impressive imo. I think something like this is a little heavy on flash but that's because the vid was short. A longer video could include flashy stuff and good solid consistent rogue gameplay, finding that balance would make the video a lot better to some people.

I noticed many mistakes, I expect better Iggy.

Overall loved it, very entertaining.

Last edited:
Very enjoyable video to watch. Good job.

very entertaining, hopefully you'll make a third one.

Thank you guys for watching! Glad You guys enjoyed it. Thanks for the comments/input i am working on becoming a better Rogue everyday. There will be Follow ups <3

Users who are viewing this thread