US It's time to dddduuueeellll

Shragenator

Legend
As legion wraps up, it seems we all have been running out of challenging content for our 101s ( normal dungeon speedruns get old imo)

Personally I think duels have the potential to be a fun way to bring some competitive spirit into our 101s again. Of course balance is going to be atrocious (I forsee geared rogues being nigh unbeatable), but I'm sure that some fun matchups exist.
80s duels back in MoP were quite a lot of fun being very fast paced, and I am hoping 101 can emulate that.

If anyone would like to try some duels leave a reply on the thread so I can gague interest.

Cheers
Shrag
______

My twinks are fairly well geared frost mage and blood dk (Both US). I would like to see how various matchups pan out and how these vary with gear level.

If 101 duels go well and have sufficient popularity then I'll try organizing some open world 2v2 events in the future.

As legion wraps up, it seems we all have been running out of challenging content for our 101s ( normal dungeon speedruns get old imo)

Personally I think duels have the potential to be a fun way to bring some competitive spirit into our 101s again. Of course balance is going to be atrocious (I forsee geared rogues being nigh unbeatable), but I'm sure that some fun matchups exist.
80s duels back in MoP were quite a lot of fun being very fast paced, and I am hoping 101 can emulate that.

If anyone would like to try some duels leave a reply on the thread so I can gague interest.

Cheers
Shrag
______

My twinks are fairly well geared frost mage and blood dk (Both US). I would like to see how various matchups pan out and how these vary with gear level.

If 101 duels go well and have sufficient popularity then I'll try organizing some open world 2v2 events in the future.

I’m game

101’s could always , you know, play a battleground or something

BGs could be viable for 101s in xpack. Who knows. For now it’s not terrible. Can still top damage done/ kbs.

Shrag#1708 add me :)

I’ll add you tonight. In between BG queues we can duel or something like that.

Also do you farm AP ever? Always looking to farm on US alli.

I do bgs sometimes, but due to templates the pace is extremely slow.

duels? thats next level pvp activitys.. i gotta make a lvl101 just to duel, one of these days
I'm not claiming it's high level... And no this is for people who already have our 101 twinks and want to get some fun use out of them, as I said. Is there something in my original post you have a problem with?

Cheers
Shrag
______

Add me krolm#11618 101 frost dk

Users who are viewing this thread