EU+US Item Upgrade Question

Helldiablo

Grandfathered
Can gear in 101 dungeons upgrade? More specifically, can the relics upgrade? I am stuck at 764 and I read on here that at 101 you can get 770.
I have done extensive research that yielded nothing. I have asked people that say it can but after 100's of runs I have yet to see anything upgrade. I would love to hear that I am just unlucky.
If this had been answered here on this forum I'm sorry, I could not find it.

I have done all my quests and closed all the storylines

I found a post on this forum AFTER I posted this answering my question, super jelly over that 770 after first zone. Grats.
It looks as though I was just extremely unlucky. I did the quest item class hall upgrade til I was done questing, then swapped over to the 20% mission bonus.
RNGods just hate me lol

770 is overrated IF you have to use shit Relics to get the double +10's. I'm happy at 768 on my 101 Blood DK because they're both Damage Relics.

To the OP, as far as I've seen no, but I haven't ran nearly as much as some have and their consensus is that nothing prior to 105 (Violet Hold) will upgrade in Dungeons.

Your twinks are really impressive !

Very good ilvl on every item, I personally prior leech / sockets over ilvl but it's still very good.

I have an affliction warlock twink currently ilvl 801, I have every stuff I need but it's mainly 835 to 845...

Users who are viewing this thread