US \

I have a Razor Mechanic Keyboard and I used it's built in Macros to Jump every 90 seconds. The Macro works perfectly and even with only one of my Accounts running, in full screen, with the mouse in the Window (and not minimizing that Instance of WoW, I just turn off the Monitor), as well as pairing that with the in Game Script-Macro to auto cancel the Logout I still get DC'd (not logged-out) before it makes it to the 2nd Invasion window so I only end up with 2 Chests.
I'd suggest turning off all your add-ons, although I don't, and then starting the script. I literally have a nail sitting on my right turn key with my wallet sitting on top, just enough weight to keep the key down. Once I'm to the point where I should be logged off I get spammed with something like "An add-on is keeping you from logging off." I mean spammed, like I turn only a fraction of an angle, before I left work today I was sitting there for 8 hours, no issues. I'll check again once I get home but it seems to be working just fine for me.

I'd suggest turning off all your add-ons, although I don't, and then starting the script. I literally have a nail sitting on my right turn key with my wallet sitting on top, just enough weight to keep the key down. Once I'm to the point where I should be logged off I get spammed with something like "An add-on is keeping you from logging off." I mean spammed, like I turn only a fraction of an angle, before I left work today I was sitting there for 8 hours, no issues. I'll check again once I get home but it seems to be working just fine for me.
That's the only thing I haven't tried yet, Disabling all Addons prior to running the Script. I'll check that tonight.

Any way to see if this macro is running without waiting to see if it doesn't log me out? Just disabled all macros and pressed it, then went for a half hour run and came back to my character sitting with the <away> sign?

Best,

Noobiz

As long as you are in a non-rest area, you will be unable to logout. Try going to esc -> logout and it will auto cancel the window. The macro will not work if you are in an inn or other rested area.

Yeah I don't believe the script alone will keep you online for an extended period.
Edit: But I could be wrong.
I've been using it every night and aside form a dc (think my net had an issue in the middle of the night) I've had no problems.

I've been using it every night and aside form a dc (think my net had an issue in the middle of the night) I've had no problems.
I just noticed I've came back to a lot of login screens with only using the script, but that may just be from the 15 minute server resets that have been going on.

As long as you are in a non-rest area, you will be unable to logout. Try going to esc -> logout and it will auto cancel the window. The macro will not work if you are in an inn or other rested area.

The macro just doesn't do anything for me anymore, when i first clicked it.. it said about running script and said to disable addons, so i did that. now when i press it, i don't even get a pop up tab about running a script? and even when i press it outside of an inn or something, i press esc and the logout option is still there

The macro has worked 2/4 times overnight for me. I think it's fine, the 2 times it didn't work I was DC'd (which I think the server crashed) and the other time I think I parked my character in a bad spot cause I signed in dead. When the invasions are going on a lot of the mobs are despawned, so when it ends you get attacked. Watch when you leave it and don't be in an inn or other rest place and I don't think you'll have any problems.

I'm 2/9 TF, don't even care anymore, won't happen.

I'm 7/9 +5 forged, hoping for this.

I'm using razer synapse to jump every two minutes and it has worked every time. When I woke up this morning I was still logged in and alive but only had 2 chests. You think blizz hot fixed something so you can't get chests from doing the same invasion back to back? I should have had 10 chests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using razer synapse to jump every two minutes and it has worked every time. When I woke up this morning I was still logged in and alive but only had 2 chests. You think blizz hot fixed something so you can't get chests from doing the same invasion back to back? I should have had 10 chests.

Nope I had 8 this morning...

Probably had to do with where you afk. Some zones are worse than others because people are only doing the first 2 stages then resetting and it might take longer to get a box in certain zones

Probably had to do with where you afk. Some zones are worse than others because people are only doing the first 2 stages then resetting and it might take longer to get a box in certain zones

Ya i would agree. I was in Azshara which seems to be the worst for resetting. Currently in Northern Barrens so we'll see when I get home from work.

Just wanted to say thanks for the script. I really wish I had known this sooner! It wouldn't work for me until I disabled addons, then it worked fine. I've been able to leave it on overnight for the last few days. Tonight and tomorrow are all we've got left and I have no idea who to prioritize. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread