Is the invasion gear bis for ANY twink level?

I can't speak for 50s, but for 49s the only BiS gear is the plate gloves. All other slots and armor types have equal or better options.

For 39s, the only BiS invasion gear is the plate waist. Again, all other slots and armor types have equal or better options.

Edit: for 29s, only plate gloves and waist.

There are also classes that do not use Plate :p

For example mail belt is BiS, unless want to trade 5 agility for more than 10 stamina and +14 secondary stats. The int version is better than everything available for elemental/restoration shamans.

There are also classes that do not use Plate :p

For example mail belt is BiS, unless want to trade 5 agility for more than 10 stamina and +14 secondary stats. The int version is better than everything available for elemental/restoration shamans.

I'm assuming you mean for World PvP or PvE? For Instanced PvP, the stats don't make an impact.

With the introduction of Warforged Legion Gear it's fair to say that it's BiS for almost all Twinks Levels in almost every slot, if you get the +10 proc.

As far as I know this isnt going to be applied to lower-levels, is it? Is it being implemented this week? Cause it has to be implemented before the Invasions end right?

As far as I know this isnt going to be applied to lower-levels, is it? Is it being implemented this week? Cause it has to be implemented before the Invasions end right?
Take a LOOK for yourself.

I already bought 7 Bats :p

I already did more than 100 invasions the past week. Now I got to do atleast double of that for the good WF gear.

Anyone knows the max item level increase on level 60/70, or is it always +10?

The max ilvl bonus below lvl 100 is afaik 10. And you can get Warforged gear with no ilvl or stat increase as well

I'm just wondering if it actually matters, the WF gear that is.

I'm ilvl42 on my 20, and with BiS WF I'd be ilvl45. I don't think that would give me any bonus stats?
We're Twinks, ofc it matters. Just the fact that it says Warforged on it means it matters to us as it'll also be GF'd soon. Whether it'll add Stats in BG's I doubt it'll do much of anything tbh. For WPvP and PvE it's a very large difference for some.

We're Twinks, ofc it matters. Just the fact that it says Warforged on it means it matters to us
Idc if my items have an extra tag on them if it doesn't actually do anything in arenas. So I'm asking if someone knows if it will give extra stats. If you don't know that's fine but I'm looking for someone who does.

Basically, I need a lvl29 to confirm/deny gaining stats by going from ilvl42 to ilvl45.

thats what most of us are trying to find out, but you have to get the gear in order to know
No, lvl20s don't actually need to find out themselves. Lvl29s can reach higher ilvls afaik so they can check for us by doing what I mentioned. Ofc that requires a lvl29.

Reason a 29 can check for us is because we all scale to 29 in arenas/bgs and share the same templates with different gear.

Users who are viewing this thread