US Is it too late to join this bracket?

Not too late! Basically 90% of the current BiS gear is getting replaced when Legion launches as you can obtain legion quest/dungeon gear (with higher iLvl than invasion pieces) and artifact weapons at 99.

I hope this bracket is still alive! Currently working on getting my second twink to 99 to test those waters. 79 has been a blast, even though im sure some of the 70s arnt enjoying it as much.

I hope this bracket is still alive! Currently working on getting my second twink to 99 to test those waters. 79 has been a blast, even though im sure some of the 70s arnt enjoying it as much.

Definitely would recommend sticking with it in Legion! I've been testing 99s on the beta and it looks like they'll be really strong with Broken Isles quest gear and Artifact weapons vs. 90-97s in BGs.

Considering my rogue on live at 99 (with just WoD leveling gear) is at 570 average ilevel and twinked out on beta he's at 720 without full BiS, the 150 iLevel difference + Artifact weapon abilities should be pretty huge.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread