EU+US Is 85 even worth it anymore?

ConnorMcG

Legend
Decided to become a little more active on my 85, since it has no Xp gained i decided to queue some unlocked bgs... here's where it's interesting, everyone else has 300ilvl gear around while i have 400-450 MOP gear yet i still do the same damage and everyone has the same health as me (only 35k on a rogue...)

Are 85s even worth it now and in legion? Has anyone tested anything todo with 85s in legion?

85 is a pretty dead bracket it seems. Scaling is particularly bad in the 80-89 bracket specially for higher level players. They get scaled down by a lot!

Activity wise the 80 89 bracket will be much more active once Legion is out. No clue about the state of damage and healing though!

85 is a pretty dead bracket it seems. Scaling is particularly bad in the 80-89 bracket specially for higher level players. They get scaled down by a lot!

Activity wise the 80 89 bracket will be much more active once Legion is out. No clue about the state of damage and healing though!

85 & 70 are my favourite brackets, ill continue with my 85 rogue but i don't see much activity on it when legion hits. It seems like it's exactly the same as level characters.

Users who are viewing this thread