Invasion Info

2 min until server shutdown.

Get hypeee

Aren't the shards useless to anyone that isn't level 100? For the quartermasters to show up, you have to do the broken isles scenario. The only way you can do that is to be level 100

So is there a lockout on the invasions?

Any info on the timers or how it works? I don't want to waste my time.

Aren't the shards useless to anyone that isn't level 100? For the quartermasters to show up, you have to do the broken isles scenario. The only way you can do that is to be level 100
  • No (There's 1 Pet and 3 Consumables you can purchase at 10+).
  • No (for Horde it's just outside the Walls at Crossroads, available to anyone).
  • No (Level 98+ because, ya know, DH).

Last edited:

I've heard that the same Character cannot complete back to back Invasions in the same Zone but that was from Beta and I did it today and received loot both times.

By any chance is can you sale that pet?
As far as I know yes, I will find out later tonight (well early morning tomorrow) once I farm enough Shards on my 10 Twink to buy it.

Two concurrent invasions at a time, remaining available to complete for about 4 hours. Once you've finished on one twink, hop over to another and complete at the same invasion locations. 4 hours later, two new invasion points become available. There will always be two up at a time from what I've seen. Hope that helps save you some time.

Last edited:
Found this out, you do NOT have to participate to get a Chest, only be in Zone (at least for Stage 1). I was stuck on FP the entire State from 1% to complete and got a Small Chest. Also the Consumable which adds Fire dmg to each attack has a GAME TIME timer of 30 minutes, then they're gone. You can also get multiples of the same damn item from Chests in the same damn Invasion. That's seriously irritating as it could take someone with bad RNJesus luck a very long time to gear out.

And I need to emphasize this again... Low Level Twinks FUCKING RAPE compared to the best geared 100's. I was taking out Elites in 3-4 hits that were killing 100's. I haven't seen a single 100 yet that could burn down any Legion NPC as fast as my 10 Hunter.

EDIT: Just checked my Map, (2) Invasions can be up at once on the same Continent, even though we initially thought it was 1 at a time per Continent.

I've gotten a weapon from the Small Legion Chests as well as the Large Legion Chests :eek:

Also, the gear is expensive to repair. When you go to repair it lists only some silver but actually costs gold. This could be a huge problem on a F2P account.

Ok I can confirm you don't get Chests from back-back Invasions of the same Zone if you Realm hop. I did continue getting Nethershards though, so might be a perfect way to farm them. However, changing Zones to a different Invasion worked fine and I received all Chests on the same character even though I had just done an Invasion ~10min prior in a different Zone.

EDIT: OMFG Fel-Chain Cinch 4 times already... enough!

Last edited:
Here you go @Grimzee Felbat Pup purchasable at Level 10 (and proof the Vendor is not phased without doing the Broken Shore Questline):

Felbat%20Pup%20at%2010-cropped.jpg

Proof the Felbat Pup is Sellable (can be Caged):

Felbat%20Pup_proof%20its%20sellable-cropped.jpg

What the little tyke looks like as your Companion:

Felbata%20Pup_what%20it%20looks%20like-cropped.jpg

Last edited:
I have reasonably reliable info on when the Invasions start but I cannot confirm this yet. It's been said a bunch of times that they start at 2/4/10/etc, so every 4 Hours and it's supposed to cycle through all Zones until the 6 are defeated. So in theory every 4 hours you could hit at least 3 of the Invasions on the same Character to receive Chests (switching Zones each time) and possibly make it to 4 but not likely all 6. I will be on all night so I will hopefully find out for certain what the pattern is.

Users who are viewing this thread