EU+US Initial PTR thoughts...

Wow if 20's doesn't scale up it'll be huge... Why would they remove the entire scaling system they've used to many years on making?

My guess is that's a bug of some sort. If PvP stat templates were fully working, they would obviate the need for stat scaling. I can't imagine that goes live without a fix.

Someone from alhpa/beta can confirm, that 20s does not scale up? or just PTR bug

Someone from alhpa/beta can confirm, that 20s does not scale up? or just PTR bug

Ptr and beta roll with same build. It is a bug.

One of the larger things I've noticed and read from the notes is that the legacy set bonuses like Tier sets and PvP sets are ALL disabled for everyone.

Beta hasn't been allowing anything under lvl 100 so far, will be testing alot as soon as they make it happen. Anything special u guys want me to look for when it hits?

Well with the prepatch ptr it kinda makes the beta almost irrelevant as all the changes are in and what really is left on the beta is leveling above 100 with the new zone.

Why would they make preset stats in first place if someone will still end up with 20% more hp? logic?

Thats why all legion (110) beta servers are offline atm.

[logic]
if life will be so beautiful for f2p/vet, THEY (Blizzard), lose.
[/logic]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if life will be so beautiful for f2p/vet, THEY (Blizzard), lose.

can you 100% be sure 10s and 19s don't have same issue?
They prob have better things to do at this point than fucking up life for 20s specifically.

20s dont have only lower stats, but hit rate is same/similar as outside of arena. Missed majority of my attacks as 20 vs 29 in arena.

20s dont have only lower stats, but hit rate is same/similar as outside of arena. Missed majority of my attacks as 20 vs 29 in arena.

Dunno man. if anything i was missing much less on my hunter on ptr.
Even more so i was forced to go do badlands in order to find mob with a proper health pool.
In the end i died to heavy lags.

In anyway if you face a premade in bg - no preset stat will save you.

Users who are viewing this thread