EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

hey everyone,
u guys think the gear we use for a 101 twink gonna change? with all the nethershard andlegioninvasion stuff coming in 7.2
We don't know yet. We will be able to wear 1 legendary ... if we can wear that relinquished gear? No idea.

also im gearing a 101 rogue right now and was wondering if ist worth using cloth gear for more secondary stats.
There is not a single situation were it will be useful. You will lose agility, stamina to gain stamina + 2nd stats. And the better your gear gets the more agility and stamina you will lose. The stamina part doesn't matter because you will gain a bit more with cloth but agility does.

I have only done the math for demon hunters and it is not worth it. Same should be the case for all agility / leather classes / specs.

Someone on the PTR has this so I guess in 7.2 they fixed the level scaling on the other cloak?

V6kHInG.png

Someone on the PTR has this so I guess in 7.2 they fixed the level scaling on the other cloak?

V6kHInG.png

Oh it was broken this whole time? Better go buy a 110 version right now that's titanforged while they're cheap

Oh it was broken this whole time? Better go buy a 110 version right now that's titanforged while they're cheap
Good idea although I'm not sure whether the change will be retroactive for cloaks that already dropped. Let's hope so though, just bought 2 with 855+socket (12k and 8k) and an 835 with leech (4k) :p

Good idea although I'm not sure whether the change will be retroactive for cloaks that already dropped. Let's hope so though, just bought 2 with 855+socket (12k and 8k) and an 835 with leech (4k) :p

Yeah im about to sink some gold into some pretty soon. See some titanforged ones for relatively cheap. Good luck to us both. If not we'll have grandfathered PoS versions of them xD

Copy them over to the PTR and let us know. :)

Since for some reason the forum is instantly logging me out and I can't edit the above...

I did do a PTR copy of a 101 awhile ago, but I haven't really done much testing what's available at 101 on there.

I can tell you that you don't get the quest for the broken shore at 101, but you can goblin glide there.

You can't purchase the Dauntless or Relinquished tokens (requires 110 to purchase) and they all show you have to be 110 to use.

The buff item is purchasable, and grants 188 primary stat/282 stamina but requires revered....

The mobs don't scale down from 110... since the 101 I have there isn't twinked I haven't done any fighting.

Tehd Shoemaker is there.

Oh, Herb gathering there seems to require 110 (hovering over an herb node states "110 required" even though I wasn't an herbalist).

I tagged one of the "bosses" that pop up on the map (same icon as during invasions) and didn't get anything at all from it (died but didn't release) so either you have to stay alive for it or you don't get anything. No nethershards etc.

Which rings are better for boomkin twink?
Sameed's Vision Ring
Fran's Intractable Loop
Vastly Oversized Ring
Demar's Band of Amore
Most likely haste/mastery. I'd roll those two anyway. On my guardian I'm built full mastery, and when I go booking shit gets real. I've had so many 110s tell me I hit harder than the 110 booties, and I don't even have the artifact. Mastery and haste stacking would be in your best interest imo

the 800 mail quest rewards, are they the finish of each zone?

so i have to do all chapters in order to recieve them (pref chest and hands)

the 800 mail quest rewards, are they the finish of each zone?

so i have to do all chapters in order to recieve them (pref chest and hands)

Not quite all. You have to do the quest chains that lead to getting the pillars of eternity. So for instance you don't have to do the greymane questchain in stormheim where you stop Sylvanas, you just have to follow the chain to get into HoV.

Not quite all. You have to do the quest chains that lead to getting the pillars of eternity. So for instance you don't have to do the greymane questchain in stormheim where you stop Sylvanas, you just have to follow the chain to get into HoV.
Thanks!

Did they change to 101?
My internet is out so I can't see xD

Users who are viewing this thread