EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

Okay, i have managed to open over 1000 lockboxes now.

All were bought through COD.
90% were opened on a 101.
Today i got my first 810 relic, a storm. Which was opened on a 101.
Very interesting! Thanks for the info :)

I agree with @Shunkley - since they can be obtained on 101s that rules out warforging, but the tertiary theory would make some sense of the rarity.

It's very likely they're a bug. No they haven't been hotfixed yet as far as I know.
Won't lie, if Blizz "Hotfixes" them so that they no longer work in already equipped Artifact Weapons making us go back and get +4 iLvL Greens (if you've already cleared all the Relic Quests) I'm gonna nerd rage pretty hard. It'd be one thing if they just made the 810's BoP from X date on though.

Won't lie, if Blizz "Hotfixes" them so that they no longer work in already equipped Artifact Weapons making us go back and get +4 iLvL Greens (if you've already cleared all the Relic Quests) I'm gonna nerd rage pretty hard. It'd be one thing if they just made the 810's BoP from X date on though.
There's still the +7 dungeon relics but I agree, I'd be annoyed that I spent money transferring the relics for my DK/Hunter and I think we'd deserve a refund although I doubt they'd give us one.

There's a few things they could do to fix them:
- Stop them dropping (so fix the bug in the loot code) but any that have already dropped stay as they are
- Make them BoP (unlikely since it wouldn't stop you farming boxes on your 101 to get them)
- Make them lower ilvl (so any that are already equipped get nerfed)
- Give them a 110 requirement (not sure if that would deactivate ones that are already in use by a 101)

Okay, i have managed to open over 1000 lockboxes now.

All were bought through COD.
90% were opened on a 101.
Today i got my first 810 relic, a storm. Which was opened on a 101.

So i dont think it matters if opened on a 101 vs 110, i believe it is just very very RNG.

I feel like these were unintended to be on the loot table. But who knows. I have made ticket asking for clarification ;)

On US btw
Did you screenshot to confirm?

It is 810, apologies for not stating that. I was confirming the other person who said it as well.

I went ahead and opened a few of my boxes earlier than saturday to confirm this.

It is 810, apologies for not stating that. I was confirming the other person who said it as well.

I went ahead and opened a few of my boxes earlier than saturday to confirm this.
So it was opened on a 101?

Made a ticket asking for clarification:
"I wanted to let you know that we have been getting some reports about some items dropping out of their potential item range - it looks like it might be more than just you being affected by this D: I’ve personally put together a bug report and sent it over to our Development and Quality Assurance teams to look into this issue further on your behalf. I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug, but I'm going to let the QA folks decide that :) "

"I wanted to let you know that we have been getting some reports about some items dropping out of their potential item range - it looks like it might be more than just you being affected by this D: I’ve personally put together a bug report and sent it over to our Development and Quality Assurance teams to look into this issue further on your behalf. I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug, but I'm going to let the QA folks decide that :) "

Aka, incoming relic nerfbat.

Well thanks for that, big chance that it's getting nerfed then.

Haha, yeah same man. I was like yolo and went ahead and tried it out.

So far I have opened 2 810 relics, one frost and the other life.

Users who are viewing this thread