EU+US If your F2p Acc is locked from BGs.

Greetings

If you send a ticket you can get a GM to sort it out once you've paid to unlock.

Thank you, but the question is how? I've tried this on multiple characters: nothing happens except I lose 10 gold. It seems we restricted not only to lock XP, but also unlock it.

I'm thinking about use the WoD's 10 days trial to unlock my characters. Unfortunately F2P accounts aren't able to use it: "Starter Edition licenses are not eligible for the Warlords of Draenor trial.", but veterans could: "An active subscription is not needed to start the trial." - as support's article says.

Any other ways without a GM to solve this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bop
Thank you, but the question is how? I've tried this on multiple characters: nothing happens except I lose 10 gold. It seems we restricted not only to lock XP, but also unlock it.

I'm thinking about use the WoD's 10 days trial to unlock my characters. Unfortunately F2P accounts aren't able to use it: "Starter Edition licenses are not eligible for the Warlords of Draenor trial.", but veterans could: "An active subscription is not needed to start the trial." - as support's article says.

Any other ways without a GM to solve this?

This is exactly what happened to me when I tried to unlock my XP on my Vet priest.

The NPC ate 10 gold and nothing happened.

The GM will get it sorted eventually.

Without a GM you have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread