If Invasions aint treatin' you right

I probably farmed longer for a gloom than youve spent time in bgs on your twinks, so no not really
Also farmed similar tier gear for a fair amount of my guildies so you arent gonna sway this guy lol
Okay, so you don't understand the difference. I don't care about your time in SFK, since it not relevant to AFKing.
But you may keep flooding about your ingame "achivs", lel.

I mean, most twinks are actually participating in the invasions cause we hit harder than level 100's who don't have their 4 piece and class trinkets.

Plus, shards to buy pets with.

I probably farmed longer for a gloom than youve spent time in bgs on your twinks, so no not really
Okay, so you don't understand the difference. I don't care about your time in SFK, since it not relevant to AFKing.
But you may keep flooding about your ingame "achivs", lel.
are we losing something in translation here? twinking isnt about doing 24 hours of work and having a bis character

"twinking" is gearing

gearing is farming

faming is hard

are we losing something in translation here? twinking isnt about doing 24 hours of work and having a bis character

"twinking" is gearing

gearing is farming

faming is hard
No. Twinking is about BIS. It's simple, even with your problems with translation.
Noone cares, how you get your gloomshroud, by farming or buying from AH.
Farming SFK, searching realms for GF'ed/Rare items and AFKing at zone - it's not similar things.
Really not. U don't get it? If so, i just stop discuss with u. Believe in what u want.

Ye, AFKing at invasion - it's really "nature of twinking".
Lel.

Ya, because you can just walk into a hand full of invasion and instantly get full ilvl 44 gear. Unless you're extremely lucky, it takes a lot of time and dedication, even if you're just afking.

Nope, it's simple AFK with prizes for doing nothing.
U even may use your another account to do some real things. And this just AFKing.
If you really want a crack at the good gear I suggest flying to the other invasion zones and taking part in them. Afking nets you 24 chests a day while actually grinding the shit gets you up to 144.

You can eat sand young man

Don't use Twitter -.\ Those tards are nearly useless let alone clueless. Go on their live chat or phone call service during the day. Chances of things happening within 2 days though are extremely slim. Good luck on your farm though!

Clicked your post and couldn't last five seconds due to those who keep assuming twinking is dead and what we were to them, insta triggered.

I just read through some of the comments on your thread on Bnet. Gotta love people who comment on shit they have absolutely no clue about. I thought it was common courtesy to educate yourself on a subject before replying, or simply not reply at all. Fail to do this, and you just stand out as a complete dimwit. These are the kind of people I just can't be arsed with. It literally annoys me so much...

Anyhow, I will support your thread.

The threads seems decent tbh?

I don't know whether to laugh because i almost have three characters in full titanforged gear, or to cry because of how sad this whole situation is.

You get bad feedback because your thread isnt a suggestion, its crying. It sucks but RNG is getting more and more used in WoW bis gear , in WoD you had those retarded ashran/rbg box trinkets everyone complained about, in legion youll get random legendaries from random shit.
It might seem different first because you have a whole expansion / had a whole season to get the legendary/the rng trinket, however the later you get/got it the less benefits you got which is simply bad for competition in pvp or progress raiding.. embrace the RNG

Yes I know GMs aren't always right and blah blah blah but here is the response I got from a GM when I asked him about whether invasions will continue past launch (30th August):

I have looked into your question and yes you are correct once Legion launches the Invasions will stop permanently.

Yes I know GMs aren't always right and blah blah blah but here is the response I got from a GM when I asked him about whether invasions will continue past launch (30th August):

I have looked into your question and yes you are correct once Legion launches the Invasions will stop permanently.
This was already known

Users who are viewing this thread