EU+US Ideas for a new twink

You should look up boomy 101 twinks.

Only thing you would have trouble with is 110 peeps due to missing.

Full moon crits................ the latest vid up in YouTube gives a pretty good montage for you to get the idea.

Added benefit of being able to que for any role which speeds things up.
Not chasing something with incredible crits now since I have played the frost Mage for a while and it's hitting for 5-6 million glacial spike crits. Chasing mass aoe killing potential and I don't like how boomies are now anyways haha.

You say frost dks are faster than fury? That's odd, from my experience my fury is a complete beast. Railing out 1.3m dps single target for a lower end burst cycle, my highest so far is 1.9m

Sorry don't get me wrong, fury wars are incredibly fast. Movement is awesome.
No pots, no lust, no nothing my Frost DK is faster on boss fights, more DPS.

But it might be just me. My fury war is pretty new, I played 1 night with him so I might not have mastered the rotation.

Although for trash, fury is pretty nice, on the other hand Frost DK's have also great AoE.

All bull crap aside, how does fury go in dungeons mythic hfc etc, I'm leaning towards that or a spriest atm
Mythic HFC, it's part with most 110s, dungeons... even easier than easy. I never take longer than 6-7 minutes a run and that's because I'm always talking to SOMEONE. I haven't done a real speed run in nelths yet

Hello All

I am just getting around to twinking and I asked on reddit a good place to go and they told me here.

After reading this thread about Mages twinking, I only see Front/Arcane listed. Is there a reason why Fire isn't listed? I was thinking of twinking with a Fire Mage since I do MASSIVE AOE at 110.

After reading this thread about Mages twinking, I only see Front/Arcane listed. Is there a reason why Fire isn't listed? I was thinking of twinking with a Fire Mage since I do MASSIVE AOE at 110.
Fire is completly fine. It's just a matter of personal preferences. If you like fire ... go fire. All twinks perform more than good in st, cleave and aoe fights.

Users who are viewing this thread