I quit.

i slammed my toe in a car door one time, and even then i didn't cry. virtual pain is no pain at all, i (along with every other person playing retail) pays 10$ a month to do what they want. It is not any ones job to hold someones hand into a decision. to complain about a specific class or spec or person, is how the twink community has been since BC with early 19s etc. Hate to see anyone go from any twink bracket, but to leave because of something silly other people decide to do is odd. Complaining is part of every day twink life, leaving is never what a winner does.

Move to endgame, where there's actual PvP for once.

The most hilarious reflection of how shit and toxic the 19 bracket is Bleeding Hollow durator....serously go make a level 1 there and grab some popcorn......it goes a little something like this UR SHIT, NO UR SHIT, LOLZ UR BAD, OMG U GUYZ SUCK, XXXXX GUILD IS SO FAIL, UR SHIT, NO UR SHIT, UR BAD, OMG SO BAD, XXXXXX GUILD IS FULL OF SHIT CUNTS, LOL OK UR BAD, NO UR SHIT OMG SO BAD, UR SHIT AT LIFE........

And no one actually wants to play close competitive games.....the amount of horde ive unfriended because all they want to do is get the warsong hold buff and farm noobs and think somehow that this makes then like amazing wow players is hilarious....but as soon as the come up against an ally premade and they die once THEY GO TO SHIT....its actually really frustrating trying to find Horde that arent completely shit.....

ps Im not perfect, I can be quite abusive if my team is not performing, BUT IT COMES FROM THE HEART!

I acknowledge that there's a noticeable amount of "trolls" and straight up bad hombres on this site, who want nothing but toxicity for the community, but you also gotta be called on your bitch like behavior. You come off like some 13-year-old girl with a beanie baby collection on some woe is me bullshit. We don't want to daddy you. So stop with that. That's some of the best advice I can give you, and I don't think you're a bad person or anything, I just think you need to grow the duck up. You should be oozing machismo, not fairy dust. Have a good one, and good luck in your future endeavors.
LOL, you obviously don't know who I am at all. Which is fine, I just think before calling someone out on needing to 'grow up' you should get to know them a bit first.

I think youve got some stuff to work on if whispers ingame makes u quit lmao, welcome to the internet
How? Why would I want to play in such a toxic state. Eventually shit builds up and it wares a person down, sure i could just 'log off' and try to ignore anything being said, but honestly, who does that? No one.

i slammed my toe in a car door one time, and even then i didn't cry. virtual pain is no pain at all, i (along with every other person playing retail) pays 10$ a month to do what they want. It is not any ones job to hold someones hand into a decision. to complain about a specific class or spec or person, is how the twink community has been since BC with early 19s etc. Hate to see anyone go from any twink bracket, but to leave because of something silly other people decide to do is odd. Complaining is part of every day twink life, leaving is never what a winner does.
Whats the point in being a winner if it's not fun being one. I'd much rather lose with enjoyment than win with suffering through a broken game.

lock is sv hunter tier anyway........but with fear and a heal

l2p
I actually hope you're joking lmao.

It actually shows how toxic people are in this community just from their childish comments on it, but hey, where am I to judge, obviously I'm some 12 year old crying f*ck that needs to off himself for having opinions with facts. lol, what a joke.

LOL, you obviously don't know who I am at all. Which is fine, I just think before calling someone out on needing to 'grow up' you should get to know them a bit first.

How? Why would I want to play in such a toxic state. Eventually shit builds up and it wares a person down, sure i could just 'log off' and try to ignore anything being said, but honestly, who does that? No one.

Whats the point in being a winner if it's not fun being one. I'd much rather lose with enjoyment than win with suffering through a broken game.

I actually hope you're joking lmao.

It actually shows how toxic people are in this community just from their childish comments on it, but hey, where am I to judge, obviously I'm some 12 year old crying f*ck that needs to off himself for having opinions with facts. lol, what a joke.

word

See you next week.

:rolleyes:

Yeah I've been twinking since late Wrath, I've never been involved with any sort of communities or anything like that until Late wod to be honest, and it was super fun knowing that I was apart of something so awesome. I think after some time of talking to people and realizing things, I probably over reacted. ehh I did over react. It's been really stressful dealing with a bunch of stuff at once, and I guess I could've just asked for some assistance in some areas or simply told people that I'm too busy atm, but I didn't and I let it get the best of me. It's funny, I'm sitting here now looking at the shit I've been posting and this really isn't me LOL. I'm cringing at myself for being such a little bitch. I've got people commenting on my stuff that I've never really even talked to before, so there's that thing where it's like, how can someone know so much about me just by 1 cringe post lol. It's fine though, I really don't care what people think about me or the things that I do, and I've told people this numerous times as well, I guess my mind just played itself and went to shit, idk. Thanks to the people commenting on how much of a dumbass I was being and to my buddies in game that talked with me, really made me realize how much of a douche i was being and helped me snap back to who I was :p I would like to apologize for being such a mongoloid idiot, that isn't who I am. I think I will still be taking kind of a break from twinks, but I don't think I could ever quit it, the game itself is just really stale right now so, idk.

Users who are viewing this thread