I quit.

Deceptionsz

Grandfathered
Yep this is just a ranting thread of me crying about the twink community, comment what you want, i don't care.

First things first; Unless someone else can pick up the 19 3v3 tournament for me, it's canceled. I tried to set-up this tournament because I figured it was a GREAT idea to get people motivated into playing more 19s on the US and bring the community closer together, instead, people in game are bashing each other and being toxic to one another and to even myself. I didn't want that for the tournament? I did this to bring people together in some fun competitive games. For the past 2 weeks I've had to baby sit people that cry to me about other people being toxic to them. Which honestly, isn't even the bad part, I can handle setting people straight and making peace. What I can't handle is constantly being bashed for choices that other people make. What I mean by this for example is, I'm sitting outside of org, and a person I've never met before calls me various names because I've banned something or changed a rule they didn't like. I'm dedicating my personal time into trying to make this tournament as fair as it can be, for what..? To get constantly shit on by randoms I've never seen in my life? Level 19s are just soooo toxic, and I really didn't see it until I made the tournament, honestly. People take greed over team work and friendly competition. Just the other day I got whispered, "Can I be in charge of the gold as team captain so I can keep it all to myself?". Honestly I thought this person was joking but he wasn't. His mind is so far in greed he won't even split the winnings with his own partners.
This tournament has come to nothing but Ego, Greed, and Toxicity, and I cannot handle that for various reasons.
I understand a lot of you whom were looking forward to this tournament are probably crushed and let down, and I apologize, I really do. I just can't handle all of it.
Paragraph in a few words: Tournament is Canceled.

Another reason to why I'm done with twinking;
SURVIVAL HUNTERS.
Now, I know it's said a lot, but honestly, survival just kills any sort of enjoyment twinking has to offer these days. I actually get depressed joining a bg with a premade now, cause rest assured, they have at least 2 survivals. At least in WoD, brewmaster was broken, but it wasn't a 1 shotting spec, and you could actually deal with them. Survival just goes full mongoloid and 100-0's you before you can get a single heal/cast off. How is that even fun, at all. I've never understood how someone can play a spec as broken as survival, it's actually the most BORING thing farming people. And dont even bother commenting "I like to taste of ur tears" cause i've heard it atleast 200 times this expansion alone.
Paragraph in a few words: Survival is Broken.

I can honestly say I appreciate each and every one of the friends I've made along this journey with me being on xpoff, it's been a blast for the most part. I just can't handle how some people can be so disgusting to another person and not even think twice about how that other person is feeling in that current state. I know a lot of the trolls that lurk on this website don't care about other people, but I do, and it gets to me when someone is nasty to another person. Even when I have to get defensive and argue with someone, it's not fun for me, I actually hate getting in arguments with people. I'm the type of person that is super chill up until you hurt me or one of my buds. I love how some people also have the Audacity to go out of their way to make someone feel lesser of a person. What in the world goes through your mind when you're essentially bullying someone because of whatever reasoning. Most of the people I have met on xpoff are super nice and have a gem of a personality. I guess the people that are most toxic are finally getting to me.
Paragraph in a few words: The community.

I will still continue to log on my twinks every now and then, but I'm done with trying to do anything for this community, I just get shit on for it. Thanks for everything.

-Hotpocket

Man I feel you.

I see nothing but surv hunters and the only premades on EU I play against include a surv+disc duo. It's pathetic really. Even those people who don't play Bgs often but want to farm that sick skirm rating only play fotm comps.

The 20 bracket on EU = disc(3s)/surv/ret teams.
the 29 bracket on EU = disc(3s)/surv/ret teams.

I haven't played 19 skirm but I can imagine those pushing are queing with one shot classes, even if their particular class is, say, a mage.

"What I can't handle is constantly being bashed for choices that other people make. What I mean by this for example is, I'm sitting outside of org, and a person I've never met before calls me various names because I've banned something or changed a rule they didn't like."

Kind of like when you called me a washed up rogue after I beat you in a duel, even though you have no idea who I am? :D

"What I can't handle is constantly being bashed for choices that other people make. What I mean by this for example is, I'm sitting outside of org, and a person I've never met before calls me various names because I've banned something or changed a rule they didn't like."

Kind of like when you called me a washed up rogue after I beat you in a duel, even though you have no idea who I am? :D
Nah, I already told you I wasn't being serious before.

You've got a classic case of the carebears.

News flash: No one gives a fuck.

Either learn to deal with it or move to California and hang out with the rest of the safe space care bears. Have a good one.

Twinking is a broken dream that won't end. Go endame enjoy yourself let the 12 year Olds play twinks.

sucks to say that i honestly cant enjoy logging on the oldest toon on my account anymore. what blizzard did this xpac really tarnished something i've loved for 12 years of me playing this game. but we knew they didnt give a shit about us so it was only a matter of time before they nailed the right coffin

rip the us dexa

Kek...
Some of us have been telling this to you all people for years. The only downfall of the 19 bracket is the people without the 19 bracket itself.

@Schalood What is the magical age where a person no longer is considered a "kid"?

@Everyone else - How can you tell that someone is "12 years old"? Is it when they do something that does not agree with your entitled opinion?

@Hotpocketx At least you put a little effort into it. Many people in 10-19 bracket only play to bitch and complain. My suggestion, make a deadline and stick to it. If they don't make it, they don't make it. If people bitch fuck em, they can make their own tourney. Make rules and stick to them. People bitch, fuck 'em, they can make their own tourney. There would be zero insubordination in my tournaments. Sooner or later people will learn to stop bitching if they want in your tournaments.

/cheers

I acknowledge that there's a noticeable amount of "trolls" and straight up bad hombres on this site, who want nothing but toxicity for the community, but you also gotta be called on your bitch like behavior. You come off like some 13-year-old girl with a beanie baby collection on some woe is me bullshit. We don't want to daddy you. So stop with that. That's some of the best advice I can give you, and I don't think you're a bad person or anything, I just think you need to grow the fuck up. You should be oozing machismo, not fairy dust. Have a good one, and good luck in your future endeavors.

Welcome to the world of trying to be a leader. People will cry and bash everything you do, in this case the tournament, yet they will still take part in it.

Let the bitches bitch, and you do you. It all works itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread