I Did it! Angler Journey!

Gregol64

Grandfathered
WoWScrnShot_102016_005820.jpg
It took me a while but now i am able to confirm: it IS possible for us - twinks to obtain and use Anglers Fishing Raft and Dragon Fishin Pole!
Will test how it works on Vets account in 3 days :>

Excellent work! I've only managed to get 660 rep with the anglers. Would you mind writing a short guide to save others time figuring out best ways to earn rep?

I'm a few months away from Tillers exalted for that sweet sweet farmer title and toy/flowers when you die. Longest grind I've ever done.

Congratulations.
I'm on the same way, Friendly 2640/6000 now. “It's a long way to the top...”

Huge congratulations! I have chosen Tillers as my rep of choice, but was a tough decision between them and Anglers. Shame it was on a vet though, but still very impressive.

edit: did you have the rep boost from p2p?
Yes i do, my Main reached Exalted with all Pandas during MoP so it was inevitable.
Btw as a FTP you won't be able to pay for the Fishing Pole and the raft due to money cap. Am i missing something?

https://postimg.org/image/pju05tyj5/ There is no other way than that. Just a dungeon per week for 35 weeks :p
Yeah, probably slowest rep grind in the game ^^

Not quite compared to some of the older rep grinds. Wintersaber took a long long time. And in order to use the mount you had to be exalted with another race. So you had to grind out two reps if you wanted to use the mount.

Another one is the http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1205/hero-of-shattrath. It took me untold months of grinding spiders to switch factions.

Blizzard has given us many bonuses toward reputation grinds. Most reputation quests now give 125-250 where as "back in the day" they only gave 25 rep. In addition, as someone mentioned above me, we have the option of getting a 100% bonus boosts, we also have many other percentage boosts that we can gain along the way. That 35 week once-a-week grind can be easily cut down to 13-14 weeks (just over 3 months) if a player were to effectively take advantage of the tools that Blizzard has given us to use.

That is not to say I am belittling his accomplishment by any means.

Can you use raft in BGs?

It does work (or at least it used to), there are a great many secrets about this raft we should not discuss out in the open or else they just might get taken advantage of and nerfed.
I can use my water strider as well.
The raft acts just like Waterwalking but with a skin.

Users who are viewing this thread