I. AM. SO. MAD.

I think you've a lock fetisj..
one day VR will progress to the point at which I can fulfill my fantasy of having sex with a felguard

I thought Dexa quit?

If you truly "didn't care" you would never reply. Just wait and see...
Believe it or not this forum, and others for that matter, is influencing your IRL personality more than you all realize. It has been/being studied and has been proven than being mean in a forum such as this for extended periods of time can alter your personality.
i care about twinks sure, i dont care what the players think about me, same goes for my irl sport aswell bby
and i said i dont care what people think about me never that i dont care, else i wouldnt be posting eh

SaltyBUMP - I found out ilvl 25 head is better than the goggles, more stats more damage. GG

Let me screenshot the basics from using diff stats
View attachment 5073 View attachment 5071
As you seee FF headpiece gives 3 damage, more crit, haste, stamina. In sacrifice of around 5% dmg reduct. So damage > 5%, and for the ring: 2 vers is 1% damage, 2 crit is more chance to get 50% damage. If it's in small numbers at 10's versa doesn't matter. Since i'm already capped fairly high.

TLDR: I would still fuck up @Slice 's rogue without using CLB.

As you seee FF headpiece gives 3 damage, more crit, haste, stamina. In sacrifice of around 5% dmg reduct. So damage > 5%, and for the ring: 2 vers is 1% damage, 2 crit is more chance to get 50% damage. If it's in small numbers at 10's versa doesn't matter. Since i'm already capped fairly high.

TLDR: I would still duck up @Slice 's rogue without using CLB.
TBH I'd still fuck you up in literally everything else. Come back to me when you have any form of social life or intellect. Enjoy the feeling you get from being an asshole on the internet because I'm sure your reward pathways will numb up soon enough and then you can take more drugs.

GLHF.

Users who are viewing this thread