EU+US I am kind of ashamed of how many good BoE's are wasted (soulbound) in my bank..

Streammz

Grandfathered
upload_2017-4-28_14-1-34.png

I might have an addiction to buying upgrades ._.

No leech at all?
I'm mostly running normal dungeons, where my weapon enchants provide enough healing to keep me up even in insane half-dungeon pulls. Occasionally using a free death strike from killing. The only place where I'm missing a little leech would be while soloing kazzak, but I've managed to kill him a couple of time without any leach as well.

Leech gear is heavily inflated on my realm, usually doubling the price, so I rather find higher overall pieces than one good piece with leech and lose half of my budget

I've wanted Blizz for a long time now to change the way Gear works in WoW. When any of your Characters equips an item it should become BoA at that point, not BoP. The Character equipping the item in the first place clearly earned it (through luck in the loot drop, winning the /roll or having the Gold to purchase it) and it's more than reasonable to allow that Player to use the item on Alts down the road when it's no longer useful to the original Character.

I'm more ashamed at how many upgrades I have not equipped yet, just collecting dust in my bag.

Users who are viewing this thread