EU+US Human or Night Elf?

Lebowski

Legend
Which do you prefer for DPS classes in this bracket? I heard Human racial, EMFH, now only removes stuns. Sometimes Shadowmeld can be fun to get the jump on unsuspecting enemies and gib them before they know what's up while you're defending.

Which do you guys like?

Shadowmeld is useful, because at the very least you can use it to cancel a survival's axes while they are in midair. IDK if it works in BGs but everytime i duel a hunter friend on my hunter on our 29s, whenever he shadowmelds while my axes are midair they dont do any damage. you can also use it to break someone's cast while they are casting CC since they will lose you as a target.

Shadowmeld is useful, because at the very least you can use it to cancel a survival's axes while they are in midair. IDK if it works in BGs but everytime i duel a hunter friend on my hunter on our 29s, whenever he shadowmelds while my axes are midair they dont do any damage. you can also use it to break someone's cast while they are casting CC since they will lose you as a target.
Yeah bruh. When Delere melds, my Run through, or Between the eyes is absorbed, just like last Xpac.

@ OP; Human is superior though, because nelf would never look as good with the GF rogue mask transmog. The extra stun trink comes in handy more than most believe, especially in bgs.

I thank you for sharing that observation, as I've used shadowmeld in a similar manner before a few patches ago, but I thought shadowmeld was changed since my former way of dodging stuff like mind blasts (in old days when 21-29 shadowpriests were strong) [or dodge hammer of justices (as in "absorb" a hammer of justice cast with shadowmeld, and putting that HoJ on CD while not stunning at all), if I was lucky] was no longer helping or working. That's what I saw during late WoD or early 7.0 legion, after blizzard changed shadowmeld during that time "to fix" an issue (that was seen as problematic back then) in which shadowmeld in PvP was not dropping combat.

Only problem I've been finding now with shadowmeld so far: before, night elf rogues (and druids) were able to use shadowmeld to drop combat and re-enter stealth, and thus shadowmeld acted as a weaker vanish. Unfortunately, shadowmeld doesn't appear to drop combat for me in iPvP (or at least last time I did a battleground on my Night Elf rogue, which was recent). If this is true, it seems a former "fix" (dropping combat, at cost of absorbing casted abilities while they're in mid-air/etc.) was somehow undone, if my memory is correct.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread