EU+US How To Xmog Invasion Gear Without 3rd Party Programs (Added Screenshots)

Mótar

Grandfathered
After not playing the game for a while i decided to log into one of my f2p chars and see what the game is like in the new update. I noticed in the 'Sets' section of the wardrobe it did not show the invasion gear as having a level requirement so i went to the xmog vendor to see if i was able to use it, and i was not, however i found that if i added the gear to a set in the wardrobe (control clicking it to preview then saving the set) then went to the xmog vendor and clicked the drop down menu and chose the set i had just made that the gear could now be mogged into invasion gear.

TLDR: make a set in the wardrobe and use the dropdown menu in the xmog vendor to choose that set then click complete.

Hope this helped out people who wanted to xmog the gear but did not know how or did not want to use 3rd party programs

I have not done a lot of testing with this so i do not know if it can be used for other sets so feel free to let me know if you find something out

EDIT: Does not seem to be working for the invasion weapons.
EDIT: Only working for Invasion gear and can be used for all levels including below the level you had to be for invasions.
EDIT: Added Screenshots for those who keep wispering me ingame or others who dont understand

Step 1:
b487o2C.jpg

Step 2:
B8W1Xgv.jpg

Step 3:
DCJZh99.jpg

Step 4:
lz0IZsv.jpg

Last edited:
Works for invasion gear. Even though the gear appears "red" in the appearance tab, it doesn't list a level requirement like most other sets.

I was REALLY hoping this worked for Kor'Kron :( FeelsBadMan

Anyone tried other sets as well? For example old PVP gear, etc...

EDIT: Seems to be working only on Invasion gear

Last edited:
Where is the vendor for Invasion gear ? I've never created a custom set so I'm not sure how to go about doing what OP suggested...

Users who are viewing this thread