EU+US How to make a 100 trial twink comprehensive guide.

That's confirmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
14. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GET ARTIFACT POWER. THIS WILL ACTIVATE THE LAST 10 MINUTES OF YOUR TRIAL.

Rule 14 is obselete, completing your artifact weapon quest will trigger your last ten minutes.

14. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GET ARTIFACT POWER. THIS WILL ACTIVATE THE LAST 10 MINUTES OF YOUR TRIAL.

Rule 14 is obselete, completing your artifact weapon quest will trigger your last ten minutes.
Someone said you were able to get it in the other thread iirc.

Okay so on that assumption, we can have a level 100 indefinitely if it doesn't do the artifact quest?

You can't abandon it as it counts as finished but you can not turn it in. I'm 100% sure it won't start 10 min timer as I've gotten the artifact, not turned in and played further.

So completing that quest starts the timer, and we're sure of that?

So as long as we don't turn in the quest, we get a free level 100 to mess around with?

So completing that quest starts the timer, and we're sure of that?

So as long as we don't turn in the quest, we get a free level 100 to mess around with?

What we're sure starts the timer:

1. Completing the artifact quest after obtaining the artifact
2. Obtaining / using any artifact power granting item.

What we're not sure starts but might

1. Gearing an item with higher than 800 ilvl (someone stated that this is what happened)

What we're sure won't start the timer

1. Instanced PvE, PvP, Quests
2. Trading/sending items via mail/using AH
3. Learning and developing professions

What we're sure starts the timer:

1. Completing the artifact quest after obtaining the artifact
2. Obtaining / using any artifact power granting item.

What we're not sure starts but might

1. Gearing an item with higher than 800 ilvl (someone stated that this is what happened)

What we're sure won't start the timer

1. Instanced PvE, PvP, Quests
2. Trading/sending items via mail/using AH
3. Learning and developing professions

Between you and iat and sponsor and slice, you guys are like the dream research team.

Booboo and jonnes are special because they keep the 1 twinks alive.

Excellent.

Okay so any changes or difference between the one that got locked out and the others?

Not sure, I was farming some murlocs in legion for cloth, I went afk to smoke, when I came back I was logged out and locked. Lost like 500 silk cloth and 1k gold. :/

Not sure, I was farming some murlocs in legion for cloth, I went afk to smoke, when I came back I was logged out and locked. Lost like 500 silk cloth and 1k gold. :/

Maybe test afk logging in legion and WoD? Seems strange.

Timers is random as hell, my druid got locked, when I was standing in my Garrison while my rogue is question in Legion zones without any probleem. Gonna update thread next week or so, I'm on a vacation now.

I recommend checking @Crystalpall his replies, he is more up to date then me ATM!

Do you receive AP from completing bgs like at 110?

Second lockout in 2 days. Not sure how well this will work considering the unpredictability.

5xJlzFQ.png

Then I went to the toilet and when I came back

k45vFdY.png

Users who are viewing this thread