EU How to get decent games

the thread title is a very good question indeed.

Im not gona lie and will gladly admit that I am rather salty over how the bgs has been the past few days, warsong in particular. cause from my experience it really seems that horde has the 'upper' hand in terms of having a lot more twinks playing than alliance does.

so besides these obvious 1-2 new alliance 'fotm' guilds who ques, who else is there to play against? is there a russian alliance community i don't know of or what is going on.. cause lets be real, once these fotm guilds / players gets stomped by a decent horde group time and time again they're most likely to stop playing 19s in general.

maybe im just jumping to a conclusion ahead of time here. but at this ratio we're going to end up with a cata likely cenario, where theres going to be no one left to be playing alliance to have any kind of decent games going.

in before some retard says ' I play horde because thats what my friends play ' then by all f#cking means, if you're having fun GY farming levelers and winning 10 to 20 bgs in a row, be my guest.

guess im done venting now, thanks.

i know a lot of the horde guild im in have started/levelling alliance for when the queues are one sided

Im not gona lie and will gladly admit that I am rather salty over how the bgs has been the past few days, warsong in particular. cause from my experience it really seems that horde has the 'upper' hand in terms of having a lot more twinks playing than alliance does.

so besides these obvious 1-2 new alliance 'fotm' guilds who ques, who else is there to play against? is there a russian alliance
t horde group time and time again they're most likely to stop playing 19s in general.

maybe im just jumping to a conclusion ahead of time here. but at this ratio we're going to end up with a cata likely cenario, where theres going to be no one left to be playing alliance to have any kind of decent games going.

in before some moron says ' I play horde because thats what my friends play ' then by all f#cking means, if you're having fun GY farming levelers and winning 10 to 20 bgs in a row, be my guest.

I 100% agree and i see myself playing my horde toons alot more, just because i got 1 mage atm and it happens to be horde. I'll start making an ally mage this weekend!

If we can get consistent group queues to meet each other, the games will improve significantly.

In Vanilla, when you joined a WSG you had to invite people to group manually.

We used to invite only the twinks, so that the non-twinks didn't get credit for any kills.

It definitely caused a few non-twinks to get salty enough to gear up and become a part of the twinks.

so besides these obvious 1-2 new alliance 'fotm' guilds who ques, who else is there to play against? is there a russian alliance community i don't know of or what is going on.. cause lets be real, once these fotm guilds / players gets stomped by a decent horde group time and time again they're most likely to stop playing 19s in general.

in before some moron says ' I play horde because thats what my friends play ' then by all f#cking means, if you're having fun GY farming levelers and winning 10 to 20 bgs in a row, be my guest.

I'm gearing an Ally Druid atm. Tbh there's fewer horde Twinks than Alliance, the Horde Twinks are jsut so much better.

ally twinks suck dick, even with 4 surv hunters and healers they still manage to lose

Tbh there's fewer horde Twinks than Alliance, the Horde Twinks are jsut so much better.

on what realms excactly? maybe I've just been super unlucky the past couple days but every 2nd warsong i qued into either stormscale or russian groups + decent gear randoms with nothing to work with on alliance most of the time.

I see at least 3 active hore realms, most of alliance is pretty spread out with randoms and then the two new fotm legion guilds wich i doubt will last.

on what realms excactly? maybe I've just been super unlucky the past couple days but every 2nd warsong i qued into either stormscale or russian groups + decent gear randoms with nothing to work with on alliance most of the time.

I believe Outland and Ravencrest has the most ally twinks at this moment. As for horde, Aggrammar, stormscale and Draenor still seem active. There are also some ally from Draenor, but the numbers seem to be few. Non from Argent-dawn seem to be playing at this moment. At least I haven't met any familiar faces from that realm yet.

I believe Outland and Ravencrest has the most ally twinks at this moment. As for horde, Aggrammar, stormscale and Draenor still seem active. There are also some ally from Draenor, but the numbers seem to be few. Non from Argent-dawn seem to be playing at this moment. At least I haven't met any familiar faces from that realm yet.

Problem is the active ally realms are just retards playing fotm

We are planning on reviving Bios on aggramar Alliance. Will most likely happen in the next few days.

I wanna create some tryhard guild on both sides with a few pals. I feel like the bracket needs the guild that makes u wanna get good so you can join, similar to how GSC and SR worked back in WoD.

Guess I am lucky because I can only queue at later times when actually decent ppl are online for grps etc. Not gonna lie, I love seeing horde grps since facing them is so much more fun and entertaining than farmin lvlers. But yeah, it gets frustrating when you queue into those grps with idiots on your own team all day. Glad it didnt happen for me so far.

I had a decent Arathi Bassin on my Shaman against your Disc i believe it was you (can't recall exactly Wewewewe is your priest no ?)
We had alot of decent games (WSG) aswell yesterday, against 3 surv / 2 boomkins / 1 rsham / 1 Disc from Outland, against Mvq, against Ondura aswell, i think you are just unlucky... Maybe queue later in the night !

ally twinks suck dick, even with 4 surv hunters and healers they still manage to lose

Yeah... it's also sad they couldn't land a kill on a druid with 14 stacks...

We are planning on reviving Bios on aggramar Alliance. Will most likely happen in the next few days.

Please do so, i have main warrior / main rogue / 2nd Disc priest / 2nd Hpal / 2nd hunter atleast ready to xfer with some Gfed.

I wanna create some tryhard guild on both sides with a few pals. I feel like the bracket needs the guild that makes u wanna get good so you can join, similar to how GSC and SR worked back in WoD.

Criterias in order to join ?

I had a decent Arathi Bassin on my Shaman against your Disc i believe it was you (can't recall exactly Wewewewe is your priest no ?)
We had alot of decent games (WSG) aswell yesterday, against 3 surv / 2 boomkins / 1 rsham / 1 Disc from Outland, against Mvq, against Ondura aswell, i think you are just unlucky... Maybe queue later in the night !

Yeah... it's also sad they couldn't land a kill on a druid with 14 stacks...

Please do so, i have main warrior / main rogue / 2nd Disc priest / 2nd Hpal / 2nd hunter atleast ready to xfer with some Gfed.

Criterias in order to join ?

As soon as i am online today with Sami and Vianco we'll revive Bios, get your char ready fam ;)

Users who are viewing this thread