How much is 1 month to turn a f2p into a vet?

Tinorn

Grandfathered
Do I have to buy Legion expansion or just one month sub?

9.99$ if you do it from link on your character page. you only need battlechest.
Wait few weeks it should drop to 5$ due to holidays coming up.

I see. Are there any limitations if I use the link from my character page? Like I'm just allowed in Vanilla Zones?

I see. Are there any limitations if I use the link from my character page? Like I'm just allowed in Vanilla Zones?

No, all content up to WoD should be accessible. The only gated content is Legion, so you will not be able to access the Broken Isles or New Dalaran.

No, all content up to WoD should be accessible. The only gated content is Legion, so you will not be able to access the Broken Isles or New Dalaran.
Okay, awesome. Only way to get to Shattrath City (for lvl 20) is Mage Portals, right?

Okay, awesome. Only way to get to Shattrath City (for lvl 20) is Mage Portals, right?
Get someone to Port you to the Pandaria main city then you will have access to portals to Shattrath, old Dalaran and the major Vanilla city's also. Easy travel for Vet's being in the main Pandaria city.

Get someone to Port you to the Pandaria main city then you will have access to portals to Shattrath, old Dalaran and the major Vanilla city's also. Easy travel for Vet's being in the main Pandaria city.
I did not know this.

My character page actually said $12.99, but when I clicked on it it gave some sort of error.

My character page actually said $12.99, but when I clicked on it it gave some sort of error.
Rip. never bothered to see that it was displayed in pounds for me.
Link seems to be working (at least for me) however if it does not for you, you can contact gm and ask about that.
maybe they can link you a proper one. as i said, additional price drop may be a thing during upcoming holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread