How many of you stay subbed just because of twinking?

Are you subbed only because of twinking?

• Yes

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • No, but I have been subbed for just twinking in the past.

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
OMG AN EPIC BOXING MATCH BETWEEN SNACK THE UNDISPUTED EUROPEAN ATHEIST LIGHTWEIGHT FORUM CHAMPION AND L30T THE UNDISPUTED AMERICAN VETERAN HEAVYWEIGHT FORUM CHAMPION WHO WILL WIN THIS EPIC WWE XPOFF FORUM BATTLE?????????????
First I am not an American. Even if I could chose, I wouldn't want to be a sitizen of such a country and I win by default on this subject anyways. I didn't make it all up, it are simply the facts stated by blizzard and are still standing strong with WoD. So there is not really a fight, just Snack trying to push his own believes against the facts.

Anyway Druiddroid, go outside, go party, shag some girls. It might do you good and most people your age are doing that, why don't you? or are you getting worked up by trolling forums and cunn on your pc screen? Get laid silly troll and get a life.

Again; please explain what tinkering is
Aight, you know I did that before, you just want to discuss the facts vs your own personal view and are just throwing your own believes onto this forum. I can totally understand your pov and how you came up with that but it still doesn't change what tinkering actually is. So you still have no clue, maby perhaps someday when you are able to look past your own views... I doubt that that day will come though, you are a so called hard case and sticking to your own opinion. It is not my opinion though but a simple fact stated by blizzard and still stands strong like said before.

Last edited:
First I am not an American. Even if I could chose, I wouldn't want to be a sitizen of such a country and I win by default on this subject anyways. I didn't make it all up, it are simply the facts stated by blizzard and are still standing strong with WoD. So there is not really a fight, just Snack trying to push his own believes against the facts.

Anyway Druiddroid, go outside, go party, shag some girls. It might do you good and most people your age are doing that, why don't you? or are you getting worked up by trolling forums and cunn on your pc screen? Get laid silly troll and get a life.
For trolls? Well excuse me... Some people grew up with it and is part of there culture aka asians. Also its a good thing to do when ur bored. + your list of trolls is prob less thn 0.001% of whats actually on the market. Not all trolls are or children and nerds there are large varietys targeted at different groups.

Also xpoff is not really a form tho drawn in a very similar/same style as TI. There are certain rules it does not follow making it a cross breed

And yes i am awfully offended at your steriotyping.

Thankyou. P.s. and no posts not just about puffing yourslef like Donald Trump... Add more variety to your gallery...

Oldschool twink....modern twink....xp off....whatever you want to call it lol i've been a twink since vanilla and it has gone threw many stages of evolution and self-definition. These labels aren't entirely relevant but it is also not strictly what defines us, either way you look at it the majority of us will be here after the next evolution in legion.

Aight, you know I did that before, you just want to discuss the facts vs your own personal view and are just throwing your own believes onto this forum. I can totally understand your pov and how you came up with that but it still doesn't change what tinkering actually is. So you still have no clue, maby perhaps someday when you are able to look past your own views... I doubt that that day will come though, you are a so called hard case and sticking to your own opinion. It is not my opinion though but a simple fact stated by blizzard and still stands strong like said before.
Never have I read such a bullshit statement...

First of all, you have no idea what I think tinking is, all I have stated is, that you, Blizz or whoever set up this "definition" of tinking, doesn't have monopoly on tinking.

You need to open your eyes and stop clinging to definitions, there are no facts on the matter of defining. There will always be someone out there tinking in a way that doesn't fit your definition. But guess what, if he calls himself a tink he is a tink. Obviously people just lvling through BG's with full heirloom gear calling themself "tinks" are far from what I (and maybe you as well) view as tinks, but if he, in his pov, is a tink, there is nothing you can do about it.

Think about tinking as a sexuality (no pun intended); if someone said to you he was gay, but in your mind he didn't "act" gay and didn't seem gay, well then suck it up, who are you to tell him what he defines as?

All I'm saying is, I really really don't agree with this static definition of tinking that you're trying to press down on everyone. It's cool if you feel tinking is gonna die, and that Blizzard set up rules for what tinking is, but I don't feel that way.

Well you waste your time to annoy other people over the internet , doesnt sound like something people who are happy irl would do.
I find it enjoyable when those other people don't accept others' viewpoints and are close minded about something

Oldschool tink....modern tink....xp off....whatever you want to call it lol i've been a tink since vanilla and it has gone threw many stages of evolution and self-definition. These labels aren't entirely relevant but it is also not strictly what defines us, either way you look at it the majority of us will be here after the next evolution in legion.
Side effects about changes made by blizzard are those (stages and evolution) and not changing the definition in anyway. This definition can't be changed due its herritage. To few people understand this sadly :)

Never have I read such a bullshit statement...

First of all, you have no idea what I think tinking is,
And here I stopped reading again. It is not about your own views. Sorry. According to you I can call myself a top endgame pvp player with huge rating aka being a pvp god and it would all be true cause I said so I am.

You are cracking me up tink newb :)

Last edited:
Side effects about changes made by blizzard are those (stages and evolution) and not changing the definition in anyway. This definition can't be changed due its herritage. To few people understand this sadly :)

And here I stopped reading again. It is not about your own views. Sorry. According to you I can call myself a top endgame pvp player with huge rating aka being a pvp god and it would all be true cause I said so I am.

That is just your opinion about your self lol and a gay guy that don't act gay can be merely looking for attention... Which is what you are doing right now, I thought I was stupid, then I read this thread and noticed Your a little slow on the " I have my own opinion and you can't change that" thing lol thanks for the laugh

That is just your opinion about your self lol and a gay guy that don't act gay can be merely looking for attention... Which is what you are doing right now, I thought I was stupid, then I read this thread and noticed Your a little slow on the " I have my own opinion and you can't change that" thing lol thanks for the laugh
I am not stating my own opinion here little tinkering newb :)

I am not stating my own opinion here little tinkering newb :)
The only thing little here is your brain capacity, I've been trwinking since f2p was a thing .
Side effects about changes made by blizzard are those (stages and evolution) and not changing the definition in anyway. This definition can't be changed due its herritage. To few people understand this sadly
Definitions change every day wtf do you mean. Do you not know the English language you can use what ever word you want... If he thinks ttwinking is different than ur opinion of ttwinking wtf you guys r arguing over a word that was made many years ago and when shit changes most of the time the definition in this case changes as well

You're legit clueless. Your contradicting statements mind boggling

Users who are viewing this thread