How many of you stay subbed just because of twinking?

Are you subbed only because of twinking?

• Yes

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • No, but I have been subbed for just twinking in the past.

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
I've heard somewhere that they're upgrading all accounts to WoD, I dont know if you can choose to upgrade or not though
When a new xpac comes out all the old ones become one purchase when you buy wow, for example if you purchased wow when legion drops you get all the way up to WOD for 1 price

When a new xpac comes out all the old ones become one purchase when you buy wow, for example if you purchased wow when legion drops you get all the way up to WOD for 1 price
Yea, but I've heard that Blizz would actually be giving out WoD for free. Maybe during release of the movie

I started in TBC and Raided hard core in WotLK as well as Arena 2s/3s in TBC/WotLK. From Cata to now I've pretty much ONLY subbed for my Twinks. End Game these days is meh, Content is just rehashed with a new skin, Blizz can't get PvP Balance right no matter how hard they try (hoping Legion fixes that), and the Anti-Fun Police are ever present in every XPac. At this point my Twinks, as well as a few buddies I've played with for years, are the only reason I still play WoW.

Yea, but I've heard that Blizz would actually be giving out WoD for free. Maybe during release of the movie
I read something like that on ownedcore about how if you go and watch the movie you get WOD and wow for free for 1 month

only play for tinking, have done since BC to Mist.

Only came back recently bcuz 19s are ment to be active but now can't wait for legion to play all my old toons once again!

PS. Vanilla and BC accounts were patched to be considered xp off at the end of wtlk/ start of cata, had nothing to do with being forced to upgrade account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did. Up from half way vanilla to now only for tinkering.

I've always expected blizzard to kill tinkering and play that untill they would remove it completely. Now with Legion I might play some low level games on my trial after doing Legion pve stuff (can't call low level pvp tinkering anymore) but I will not stay subbed like all previous xpacs out of protest. Had a good look at Legion with the Alpha and now Beta and that stuff they make for the game is not my cup of tea. I'd like to play a rpg game not an arcade game.

The lol is on you though. You clearly do not know what tinekring is. You have proven that already.
Keep you're butthurtness to yourself. You don't have patent on the idea of tinking, we define for ourself what tinking is to us.

I get why you think it's gonna die; you havn't participated in any premades in any bracket for a long time. Of course pugs are gonna suck, but they are boring af already. Wargames will still be able to keep the competitivenes of the bracket up, while pugs will help the community grow.

And remember back in vanilla when tinking was about getting the best gear possible and wrecking noobs? That's how it's gonna be in Legion. But instead of a 100% more powerful, you're just gonna differ from them by maybe a 5% stat increase, so I guess you'll have to best the average leveler solely by your superiority in the gulch

OMG AN EPIC BOXING MATCH BETWEEN SNACK THE UNDISPUTED EUROPEAN ATHEIST LIGHTWEIGHT FORUM CHAMPION AND L30T THE UNDISPUTED AMERICAN VETERAN HEAVYWEIGHT FORUM CHAMPION WHO WILL WIN THIS EPIC WWE XPOFF FORUM BATTLE?????????????

OMG AN EPIC BOXING MATCH BETWEEN SNACK THE UNDISPUTED EUROPEAN ATHEIST LIGHTWEIGHT FORUM CHAMPION AND L30T THE UNDISPUTED AMERICAN VETERAN HEAVYWEIGHT FORUM CHAMPION WHO WILL WIN THIS EPIC WWE XPOFF FORUM BATTLE?????????????
do you not have anything better to do than lurk forums all day, trying to be funny by posting paint drawings and writing in all caps?

Users who are viewing this thread