EU+US How high ilvl you guys getting on 99s

Been farming invasions for awhile now. Got 4 690 upgrades including a wand. Only need 4 more 690 pieces to replace 680 and finish the last stages on some of my wod gear and i should push 690 ilvl, 686 currently.

Best classes at 99 so far everyone? most of mine seem to do average damage

My 99 DH that I was finally able to get out on the 5th attempt is 688 now and I haven't crafted the Ring yet, nor done the Dalaran Questline for the Gloves. I had to sacrifice the Neck to get out without hitting 100 (didn't kill that Rare) so hopefully I will be able to get a Legion Neck higher than the 660 starter one.

My 99 DH that I was finally able to get out on the 5th attempt is 688 now and I haven't crafted the Ring yet, nor done the Dalaran Questline for the Gloves. I had to sacrifice the Neck to get out without hitting 100 (didn't kill that Rare) so hopefully I will be able to get a Legion Neck higher than the 660 starter one.

Yes, the lowest ilevel neck you will get from Broken Isles is 680 (green, from the first step of chain quests)

What's the highest ilvl we can get at 99 with 725 glaives?
It's listed here in this Thread. We're confident with a few Legion pcs once it's open that 98-99 will be capable of about 710 iLvL. Keep in mind even if we can't get our Artifact Weapon, there's a 740 set of Warglaives that is a Vendor Green in our Class Order Hall with no Level requirement for 95g each.

EDIT: 694 now after the Gloves Quest, sadly they didn't proc Epic for me. That's as high as I can get until I'm 7/7 +20 Invasion Gear (1/7 now) since I already have a 700 Helm. That will push me to ~697/698 Pre-Legion IF RNJesus is happy with me.

Last edited:
Keep in mind even if we can't get our Artifact Weapon, there's a 740 set of Warglaives that is a Vendor Green in our Class Order Hall with no Level requirement for 95g each.

For those (at least the Rogue's) it says "You must have an artifact weapon" when you try to purchase them - I tested this by trying to buy it on my 19 rogue.

We'll see in 5 days whether or not the shitty 740 Greens are purchasable at 98-99. I wouldn't expect them to be so on a 19.
I was able to purchase them on my 99 rogue who has Artifact weapons, but even on a 100 that hasn't gotten their Artifact weapon yet you get the message I mentioned before.
rogue weps.png

I was able to purchase them on my 99 rogue who has Artifact weapons, but even on a 100 that hasn't gotten their Artifact weapon yet you get the message I mentioned before.View attachment 4965
Right I get that, I'm saying we'll see if that's still the case when Legion is Live. It would be awfully odd to have 740 Greens that are vastly inferior to the Artifact Weapon require that you already have the 750 Artifact (base) Weapon in order to buy them.

Right I get that, I'm saying we'll see if that's still the case when Legion is Live. It would be awfully odd to have 740 Greens that are vastly inferior to the Artifact Weapon require that you already have the 750 Artifact (base) Weapon in order to buy them.
Yeah I hear ya, it's kind of weird. Based on its current requirement of needing an Artifact weapon to purchase, I can surmise the purpose of these is to tide you over until you to get off-spec artifact weapons at 102 - like you said though things could potentially change with launch.

Yeah I hear ya, it's kind of weird. Based on its current requirement of needing an Artifact weapon to purchase, I can surmise the purpose of these is to tide you over until you to get off-spec artifact weapons at 102 - like you said though things could potentially change with launch.
Actually didn't even think about that, point.

PRE-LEGION:

Was able to make it to 695 iLvL with 2 additional 690 Invasion drops on my 99 DH (in Sig). Not bad but still only made it to 3/7 690's (have 700 Helm and 725 Weapons so didn't need those slots). Also my Handguards of Demonsbane + Brand of the Banshee Queen didn't proc Epic for 695.

Users who are viewing this thread