US How are 19's now?

Just took a quick glance. It is a pretty nice toon. Nearly 15k achievements too. Not too shabby.

You should be ready though. Many(not all) of the people will tend to only focus on the negatives as opposed to the positives. One might say they look at a glass as "half empty" instead of being "half full".

/cheers

He has been playing hunter for over a decade it is not like he is a FotM reroller. People are not obliged to change the way they play a video game simply because other people don't like it. As long as it falls within the EULA it is fair game. It is PvP after all, kill or be killed.
With that said, being a braggart is not my style. Neither is playing DPS. I would much rather virtually keep people alive than virtually try and kill them.

All the OP did was ask a few simple questions. A few of us were nice enough to answer them for the OP.

/cheers

Site some sources instead of dodging. Pathetic.

Just took a quick glance. It is a pretty nice toon. Nearly 15k achievements too. Not too shabby.

/cheers

See there is where we differ Allybeboba, you see nearly 15k achievements 'not too shabby'

but I see no 2k in arenas, no 1600 in rbgs, no current content 'hard' raid achievements on heroic or mythic difficulty, no real commendable BG achievements for how long he's been playing, also a laughable amount of HKs on a vanilla twink and a less than 50% win rate on said 19 twink.

Also he's a vanilla hunter so he's FOTM, played in vanilla/tbc/wotlk not many HKs because maybe he was young when he made it, stopped playing it when levellers were removed in 3.2 (3.3?) and dusted it off in legion when survival was beyond broken.

nothing commendable here, everyone should be able to see this and pay no attention to Dolfie or you Ally.

/cheers

See there is where we differ Allybeboba, you see nearly 15k achievements 'not too shabby'

but I see no 2k in arenas, no 1600 in rbgs, no current content 'hard' raid achievements on heroic or mythic difficulty, no real commendable BG achievements for how long he's been playing, also a laughable amount of HKs on a vanilla twink and a less than 50% win rate on said 19 twink.

Also he's a vanilla hunter so he's FOTM, played in vanilla/tbc/wotlk not many HKs because maybe he was young when he made it, stopped playing it when levellers were removed in 3.2 (3.3?) and dusted it off in legion when survival was beyond broken.

nothing commendable here, everyone should be able to see this and pay no attention to Dolfie or you Ally.

/cheers

Kek.
Just like I said, people will see it as "half full".

/cheers

All one needs to do use the "search" function of this fine website. It is available for all.

/cheers

Allybeboba: String Theory is true.
Person B: Where's your evidence?
Allybeboba: Google it.

top kek

Heya guys, Wow so much Rage! :D don't worry im not angry at any of you...
I play casually lol... i have only like 7k HK's on my hunter lol... but atleast i keep my twink stylish af...
And i always used to be the guy with 3 kills and 5 flag return and flag caps etc.. always playing the game to win... Well on my twink my tactic nowadays is, Crush their spirit in the beginning and take the game lol... Its a next level tactic many of you wouldnt understand. It works like this... Crush them so hard in the first clash.. that 5 of the enemy spam their Chat with like.. Fast lose pls.. Fucking horde always loses.... or just afk at gy xD..
Which is more effective, especially in the beginning. then anything else.
And all you dudes who talk shit to me damn :p You guys have some serious issues Damn.
just hope you dont meet me in BG. dirty horde lol.. i will slay you all. <3

your tactic cant be that good when you lose 51% of your games

still p sure ur a troll account but w/e

W/L records can easily be faked. We all know that.
Some people simply don't care about records in a video game. Might as well care about your "likes" ratio.

/cheers

my god it must have been horrible for you AS A HUNTER having to deal with all those other classes when they were strong, how the fark did you cope AS A HUNTER all those years AS A HUNTER.......thats like some Nelson Mandela level struggle that you went through AS A HUNTER

edit - nice twink though

delicately and accurately put

mans complaining about other OP classes through the years when he made a 19 hunter in vanilla
the more he talks, the worse it sounds.

so, i'm not sure if srs. if not, then excellent troll.

Last edited:
Site quotes of them linking SS of score boards or else please shut up.
Just so you know, it is spelled cite (only correcting you because I've seen you say this multiple times now).

Users who are viewing this thread