US How are 19's now?

Hey dude you keep saying im a troll.. but i could be the oldest twink on these forums for all i know, and every expansion that came out i've been BiS over and Over which wasnt always easy. I played mainly max lvl but i always loved my twink and i dont understand why you keep telling im a troll? Because i play a Surv hunter now? I've always played MM/BM/Surv... and i dont play Surv now because its the most OP... ofcourse it is... but i play it because its awesome to be a melee hunter after so so long, and why not go surv if there are so many other surv hunters in the games... I always end up on top of the scoreboard and i slay endless amounts of these nab surv hunters who just play it because its OP atm.
Here, look at a real twink.
Corporal Jannekin

Pay no mind to many of these people on here. Many of them are attention starved. By responding to them the way you are, you are only giving them what they want. And that is attention. My suggestion is to ignore their comments. You should put them in perspective with your in game experience and laugh it off. They are merely tadpoles in a mud puddle.

/cheers

hey allybeboba can you link me a quick online test to see how attention starved i am

@Dolfie is obviously a troll or just really stupid. Btw I played vs you, you're just as shit as every other random surv

@Dolfie is obviously a troll or just really stupid. Btw I played vs you, you're just as shit as every other random surv

Haha then you've seen me top scoreboard lol... because i always am top... that's why you remember me and you hate me xD i probably whooped your ass hard... sry bout that wasnt personal.. people like you just need to know your place.

Haha then you've seen me top scoreboard lol... because i always am top... that's why you remember me and you hate me xD i probably whooped your ass hard... sry bout that wasnt personal.. people like you just need to know your place.

@Vianco outplayed confirmed

I haven't played much on the new patch, but some classes has undergone some changes in terms of talents and spells, and it seems like damage has been buffed a little across the board for most/if not all classes (Survival hunters has had immense damage output since legion in general).

1) iLvL doesn't really matter too much. The difference in stats are minimal, we're talking 1-3% depending.

2) Warriors are in a VERY good standing at the moment. Charge slow, decent spamable abilities, high damage output and Mortal Strike for that heal reduction.

3) I am EU myself, and haven't played a lot lately, so I don't know too much about US. However, what I have heard is that not too many play at the moment, so games aren't all too competitive. Still better that 29 bracket etc. from what I've heard.

4) XPON and XPOFF are merged now. So you get a mix between levelers and twinks, which to be honest isn't much of a difference as long as most have their heirlooms to fill out every slot. The thing twinks pull from mostly these days is their experience in the gulch.

5) Arena seems active on the US from what I have heard. They even made a Skype group (or Discord, one of the two) specifically for people who are looking to play arena. Maybe @Wizkidone @Fael etc. can tell you more about that.

6) I heard Pizza retired/quit twinking for the time being.

Surv is OP right now, However Priests before the nerf were WAY more OP.. they could do top DMG AND top healing in BG at the same time easily, Now... Surv hunters can do shit tons of damage but they cant heal very much, and try CCing or killing their pets asap... you will see that is their weakness... anyway.
This is my only twink.. and im not not going to play it because its the most OP class for once ffs.
I just lol at you guys who stop doing BG because of a certain OP class atm... I've had to deal with rogues priests paladins druids for years and years and i never let my spirits be killed by it.

You have below 50% win rate in WSG on a Survival Hunter.

kill urself.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Jannekin/statistic#21:153

Ye you probably were #1 on scoreboard, but do you not understand that the class you play is beyond stupid? Topping scoreboard as a surv is as easy wining a puzzle vs a blind man. You are a nobody and utter shit, go back where you came from - fotm crutcher

Understandable, but this man is bragging about being a surv this xpac. proud of it, tic for tac mentality, i beleive you should shift your attention to not supporting him mate @ allybeboba, i get you are trying to be nice, but let these other guy handle this. This surv needs to learn his palce like all the other survs in this bracket,
@douche that plays surv. We will not rememeber your name, you are only plateauing yourself.

Last edited:
Understandable, but this man is bragging about being a surv this xpac. proud of it, tic for tac mentality, i beleive you should shift your attention to not supporting him mate @ allybeboba, i get you are trying to be nice, but let these other guy handle this. This surv needs to learn his palce like all the other survs in this bracket,
@douche that made this thread. We will not rememeber your name, you are only plateauing yourself.

Oh yeah, ally was trying to be nice. top kek.

He has been playing hunter for over a decade it is not like he is a FotM reroller. People are not obliged to change the way they play a video game simply because other people don't like it. As long as it falls within the EULA it is fair game. It is PvP after all, kill or be killed.
With that said, being a braggart is not my style. Neither is playing DPS. I would much rather virtually keep people alive than virtually try and kill them.

All the OP did was ask a few simple questions. A few of us were nice enough to answer them for the OP.

/cheers

He has been playing hunter for over a decade it is not like he is a FotM reroller. People are not obliged to change the way they play a video game simply because other people don't like it. As long as it falls within the EULA it is fair game. It is PvP after all, kill or be killed.
With that said, being a braggart is not my style. Neither is playing DPS. I would much rather virtually keep people alive than virtually try and kill them.

All the OP did was ask a few simple questions. A few of us were nice enough to answer them for the OP.

/cheers

19 hunter was FoTM in vanilla/tbc/wotlk and now again in legion.
why give him respect for how old his twink is?

and being nice to 1 guy while simultaneously being an asshat for 12 people isnt commendable.

Users who are viewing this thread