EU Horde, join me for 2s and 3s

Need more people to play with to up our skirmish rating and give the humans on top the skirmish ladders some competition. Im noticing that 26 out of 30 top spots are taken by alliance (most human), lets change that.

Comps we can run for top spot:
Warrior + heal
BM + BM
BM + Feral
BM + heal
Feral + Feral

So if you got any healer, BM, feral or warrior add my btag jagarock#2291 and lets get wrecking, I can play the whole night tonight (friday).

ALSO, Im up for upping my rating on my enhance and retrib. I dont think we can get top spot with those but yeah.

images-16.jpeg

Need more people to play with to up our skirmish rating and give the humans on top the skirmish ladders some competition. Im noticing that 26 out of 30 top spots are taken by alliance (most human), lets change that.

Comps we can run for top spot:
Warrior + heal
BM + BM
BM + Feral
BM + heal
Feral + Feral

So if you got any healer, BM, feral or warrior add my btag jagarock#2291 and lets get wrecking, I can play the whole night tonight (friday).

ALSO, Im up for upping my rating on my enhance and retrib. I dont think we can get top spot with those but yeah.

Retribution is capable of Top 10 World, easily. As Vet, at least.

In fact, Disc/Ret might be one of the top 2v2 comps for Vet.

Consider that the top Vet 2v2 team in the world runs BM/Rsham, which doesn't even have any hard forms of CC. Skill is more important than a good comp, but certainly Crusader Ret can farm its way through even high rated 29s.

still need help? @xxMDMA as i am currently farming up my horde 29 arms(fury when the player is adequate to do so with, orc fury wrecks shit ridiculously) slowly n steadily w/ whoever, unlike what I usually play... not a big deal to have prior synergy... helps to obv but warr top tier enough that its coordinated effectiveness is better but uncoordinated still rapes 9/10 games even arms + most hybrids... lemme know if u need some1 cuz i can play, will send friends request if u do

Last edited:
Pop more molly and you wont need friends

you know a whole lot of misinformation/nothing factual about drugs based off that one liner tho lawl hope it was an obvious joke tho

theres a very much so, diff than MDMA/phenethylamines in general categorical drug class section that fits ''wont need friends'' but even then, not by choice..that line is meaningless because people who do abuse the shyt out of those types of drugs need friends as much as any one other single person does, they just end up losing them to the drug usage over a long period of time typically. alcohol is under this group too lol, but you need to be consuming heavy quantities &

actually 2 substance classes total i think, you could add deliriants as a 3rd drug class of which can do that into there but no one takes those recreationally. meth doesnt even really make someone lose friends until it becomes an everyday consumption thing as far as what I've experienced happening to friends of the drug taking circles

unless of course you were referring to consuming enough to die, in which case you are an asshole

=]

Last edited:
Retribution is capable of Top 10 World, easily. As Vet, at least.

In fact, Disc/Ret might be one of the top 2v2 comps for Vet.

Consider that the top Vet 2v2 team in the world runs BM/Rsham, which doesn't even have any hard forms of CC. Skill is more important than a good comp, but certainly Crusader Ret can farm its way through even high rated 29s.
they wouldn't be as high on US, you will have to avoid a lot of op teams as ret disc vet to get top 10 world lol(on US).

they wouldn't be as high on US, you will have to avoid a lot of op teams as ret disc vet to get top 10 world lol(on US).

Hmm, what teams are you seeing Ret/Disc losing to?

I know for a fact that it has positive matchups versus Mage/Disc and Disc/Rogue.

It may lose to Disc/Warrior - but Ret offheals can definitely help the Priest stabilize against the DoT pressure, and the warrior doesn't have any way of stopping the Sader-HoJ damage.

Hmm, what teams are you seeing Ret/Disc losing to?

I know for a fact that it has positive matchups versus Mage/Disc and Disc/Rogue.

It may lose to Disc/Warrior - but Ret offheals can definitely help the Priest stabilize against the DoT pressure, and the warrior doesn't have any way of stopping the Sader-HoJ damage.

From what ive seen ret cant heal through a sader swapping 29 arms war damage or a 29 ww fof damage, also vet ret priest seem to struggle to have the right balance of offense and defense, ret spending its time healing the healer and healer having to heal when ever possible.

you know a whole lot of misinformation/nothing factual about drugs based off that one liner tho lawl hope it was an obvious joke tho

theres a very much so, diff than MDMA/phenethylamines in general categorical drug class section that fits ''wont need friends'' but even then, not by choice..that line is meaningless because people who do abuse the shyt out of those types of drugs need friends as much as any one other single person does, they just end up losing them to the drug usage over a long period of time typically. alcohol is under this group too lol, but you need to be consuming heavy quantities &

actually 2 substance classes total i think, you could add deliriants as a 3rd drug class of which can do that into there but no one takes those recreationally. meth doesnt even really make someone lose friends until it becomes an everyday consumption thing as far as what I've experienced happening to friends of the drug taking circles

unless of course you were referring to consuming enough to die, in which case you are an asshole

=]
It was a joke, lighten (or light one) the fuck up man xd

From what ive seen ret cant heal through a sader swapping 29 arms war damage or a 29 ww fof damage, also vet ret priest seem to struggle to have the right balance of offense and defense, ret spending its time healing the healer and healer having to heal when ever possible.

Nothing heals through 29 Arms, and the 29 WW matchup has advantage to the Ret, I believe. WoG/Flash is a 1.5 second heal combo that should heal for enough to keep the priest up through the full combo without needing more cooldowns.

Also, I'm assuming 20 vs 20 for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread