US Honorable Quest Items

Kadrak

Grandfathered
Heya everyone!

With the new combat system since the latest expansion lost. Items have either gained or loss value in regards to what was considered best in slot.

For example, Emil's Brand (Not posting links until after 2 posts) a quest item in ashenvale (alliance only) has an item level of 32, before Legion it was practically valuless. But now I am sure almost every f2p warrior and paladin will quest in ashenvale just to pick this weapon up. This also goes for the Brightplate Girdle, also located in ashenvale (also alliance only), which also has an item level of 32.

Also, it is worth mentioning that level 19 twinks could also get these items! But I do not know if Legion had changed the level requirement. (Which was 19 last I checked)

Anyway, the point of this thread, is to try to collect information regarding quests that have items as rewards that may prove to be valuable in the new combat system. Anyone out there know of any odd items and quests out there? ESPECIALLY for the horde faction? I'd love you if you did!

Users who are viewing this thread