Hillary will Be the face of the Democrats

Do you support Hillary, the person that supports sexual predators or do you support the "other" ?

• Total voters

Allybeboba

Legend
I figured since there was a Trump one why not a Hillary one.
Who would support someone that supports a sexual predator?

Yup, that's it. Donezo with this election. You take Donald Trump, a staple of the GOP, give him a new bullshit scandal that fills yet another vulnerability role to deny Ted Cruz/Zodiac Killer/lyin' Ted from people trying to take advantage of conservatism and reward people who think like liberals with yet another get out of jail free that they can draft (cause we didn't already have enough of those) then to top it all off, you have him voiced by fucking SASUKE.

I literally could not hate this scandal more. He sounds like a wannabe serial-killer with that same godawful fucking pretentious sneer over everything he says that Yuri always does. I'm going to go vote for Shillary. At least they don't fuck around with their budget and give us garbage like this to voters who've been around supporting the party for half a decade.

I'm done with the excuses, I'm done with the sensationalising train-wreck. I'm done with the poorly explained "Aspect" frontrunners and campaign reboots, I'm done watching this clown-fiesta of an election spiral more and more into a colossal coiling turd. I'm done trying to enjoy a election that IS NOT AMERICAN OR COMPETITIVE ANYMORE and isn't likely to get moreso any time soon.

RIP Ted Cruz RIP Election RIP Conservatism RIP in Pepperonis America. I hope your competitors put you all out of business you greedy, uncaring twats.

IT IS GETTING CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENTIAL PUSSY PRIMARY‼️ SOON MY DADDY DONALD TRUMP WILL BE ABLE TO FUCK US IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND BUILD A WALL TO PROTECT US FROM HIS HUGE LOAD. HIS LOAN FROM HIS DADDY MAY HAVE BEEN SMALL, BUT HIS HUGE DICK ISNT ‼️‼️ SEND THIS TO 16 OF YOUR CLOSEST TRUMP LOVING TRAMPS. IF YOU GET 5 BACK, YOURE HELPING DADDY MAKING AMERICA WANK AGAIN IF YOU GET BACK, DADDY TRUMP WILL FIRE YOU WITH HIS BULGING COCK‼️

-She's a she

-She's fat

-She's old

-She's a baby boomer

-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%

-She's the face of establishment politics

-She's a globalist neo-con

-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp

-She's a shameless liar

-She's the most non-transparent politician in history

-She has stroke-induced brain damage

-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical

-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary

-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal

-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s

-She lied about Benghazi

-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it

-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House

-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements

-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup

-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE

-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey

-She voted for the Patriot Act twice

-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it

-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it

-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"

-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

RIP in Pepperonis America
I adore this. This also represents my thoughts on the subject.

I feel as if our best minds should be developing technology that will allow a breathalyzer to pop out of your keyboard before you post something online. Back on subject though, I will still be feeling the Bern even after the elections are over.

Voting third party this year because both the candidates that we are faced with this year do not sit well with me

hahahahah "democracy" rigged 2 party system lol us
The United States of America is a republic, but the common folks like to refer to it as a democracy. And yes, there are many stories to be found about our "rigged 2 party system" regarding problems with our places of voting; some going so far as to lie about certain candidates no longer being "in the race". It's all about the dollar......which is probably going to collapse in our lifetimes.

Kek...
Even a Hillary thread turns into a Trump thread!!! I love it!!!
I feel like Trump would have a lot to say....more than anyone else really. Trump would have more to say than anyone and would use the best words. He has the greatest words. This imposter Trump is disappointing in that It has almost no entertainment value. That's what these political threads on a warcraft site are all about right? Entertainment value? I really hope so.

I have this sick feeling in my gut that elections after this won't be any better, perhaps even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread