EU+US High Ilvl Gear on servers

Yo, except these pages linked above.
Is there somehow a way to see which eu realm/faction has the most active AH of the 101 legion gear?

Yo, except these pages linked above.
Is there somehow a way to see which eu realm/faction has the most active AH of the 101 legion gear?

I did this analysis the other day based on the feed listed, here's the top 20 realms for 850+ items:

dentarg, tarren-mill 66
ravencrest 59
howling-fjord 52
silvermoon 52
kazzak 50
blackhand 38
aegwynn 37
antonidas 36
fordragon 35
scarshield-legion, the-venture-co, defias-brotherhood, sporeggar, ravenholdt 35
blackmoore 34
gordunni 34
hyjal 33
blackscar 32
sylvanas 31
twisting-nether 31
thrall 31
eredar 30
soulflayer 30
blackrock 28

You should note that some of these are Russian realms though, and you'll have a job trying to play there without a Russian Client.

I did this analysis the other day based on the feed listed, here's the top 20 realms for 850+ items:

dentarg, tarren-mill 66
ravencrest 59
howling-fjord 52
silvermoon 52
kazzak 50
blackhand 38
aegwynn 37
antonidas 36
fordragon 35
scarshield-legion, the-venture-co, defias-brotherhood, sporeggar, ravenholdt 35
blackmoore 34
gordunni 34
hyjal 33
blackscar 32
sylvanas 31
twisting-nether 31
thrall 31
eredar 30
soulflayer 30
blackrock 28

You should note that some of these are Russian realms though, and you'll have a job trying to play there without a Russian Client.
Apprecciate taking your time Woo.

One of the tricks I found was to shop the Ah on the WoW app on my phone. I camp the AH in game and there will be say...no 101 cloaks posted...but when I search on my app there are 8. I purchase it then log back in and it's in my mailbox. The other thing you could check would be TradeSkillMaster's website. They have a search engine but you have to go by each server individually so I usually just use the WoW app. Hope this helps.

One of the tricks I found was to shop the Ah on the WoW app on my phone. I camp the AH in game and there will be say...no 101 cloaks posted...but when I search on my app there are 8. I purchase it then log back in and it's in my mailbox. The other thing you could check would be TradeSkillMaster's website. They have a search engine but you have to go by each server individually so I usually just use the WoW app. Hope this helps.
The mobile app displays incorrect level of versality cloak, it is 101 in app, but 110 in game

I just had that happen to me tonight. I bought a 101 cloak on the app and it arrived 110 in my mailbox. :/

The mobile app displays incorrect level of versality cloak, it is 101 in app, but 110 in game
The App is technically not wrong, it just doesn't identify the 'Scales with Level' items separately from the 101 World Epics. They are all of the same basic ID, but can be 101 (and various iLvLs from 835-890+) or it can be the same item but 'Scaled to Level' from 98-110, based on the Level whomever is selling it had it drop for them. This is also why you have to be very careful when searching various AH's trying to find your sweet Trink, or other World Epic, as it might be a POS Level 106 variant with shit stats and sub 800 iLvL.

That's why you shouldn't buy items via the app to be honest. :p It's not that much trouble to check the AH. ^^

I signed up for access to the blizzard API (same thing the link is scanning up above) so that I can build a simple watcher for special tertiary stats like leech and speed for twinking gear. I wasn't really planning on making it service all servers but it probably wouldn't take to much effort. If i end up doing so I'll make it public.

Users who are viewing this thread