EU+US Hiding Non class armor

Craves

Grandfathered
SO some of you may be wearing armor not of your class which is to be expected for gear optimizing some of you may not be as Visual as i am with mogs but for whom it may concern you can hide Belts,Shoulders, and helms by equipping ur own appropriate armor type clicking hide and switching helm back to the other armor type.

SO some of you may be wearing armor not of your class which is to be expected for gear optimizing some of you may not be as Visual as i am with mogs but for whom it may concern you can hide Belts,Shoulders, and helms by equipping ur own appropriate armor type clicking hide and switching helm back to the other armor type.
Belt though?

Yeah belt was if you wear pl8 and you have mail belt there is a hide option for it
I only have "Hidden" for Helm, Shoulder, Cloak, not Belt that's why I asked. I'd love to do this with my 101 Shockadin since he wears multiple Armor types but only the Shoulders actually work with this method, not my Belt or Legs.

I only have "Hidden" for Helm, Shoulder, Cloak, not Belt that's why I asked. I'd love to do this with my 101 Shockadin since he wears multiple Armor types but only the Shoulders actually work with this method, not my Belt or Legs.
Thats odd i thought everyone has hide belt. Well Im sorry to hear your sorrows im sorry bro

Users who are viewing this thread