EU+US Hey F2P to defeat p2wins

Ok this needs a bump like a mini guide type of thing to help.

Healing button is very effectiv 4 mongoloid :)

I know we had a shitton of european PLAYING US F2P WITH 300 PING !!! They WERE THE BEST HEALUR!! EVEN THO ITS FUCKING LAGGY AS FUCK!!!!1 know tho they even got voted as best by f2p comunity.( ok they also voted for bots....so).

we rememBER ShiTER cri everyday...ok they still do but different shitr.. ABOUT meAN 24 who only had 1 extra junk talent point like 2 second reduce disengage and 300 AP more???????

60s have double my weapon damage alone http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=9422 vs http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18713 but is rekt anyways :D If I can rek 60 you can rek 29!!!!

Also if ur hybrid still use healing button, 12 years later they still havent normalized hybrid heals to heal less than healer heals!!!! Ele and ret heals as much if not more as healers ^^ So even if you hybrid use heal to beat pay to win backpedler flyhacker lagger wintrader shitters :) ;) :cool:

Last edited:
Removed the screenshots btw...trying to sell muh nost accounts but if ur interested PM me I still have the s/s up on imgur ova 100 bad 60s slain

Point is healing is so fucking strong and brainless lvl 39 can tank the DPS of a lvl 60 with t1-t2 gear

Last edited:
1 more note if you are european only. reAD THIS only if EU.

Disc priest, MW monk, resto shaman are more of your caliber. Play these first, only then you can move onto something more ''advanced''' like holy pally, resto druid. Its more advanced cuz they 're weaker.

Also ret is VERY good 4 european brain too

Brah, rly. Get over yourself.

Brah, rly. Get over yourself.
Ok maybe im a little upset. Just got out of a Nostalrius bg. Except for 1 little thing. They had like 6 Chinese. Our whole team was Europeans. That basically means ur automatically fucked and lost the game. Never mind the fact that Chinese are lagging with their 500 MS and are at a disadvantage, they are still worth their weight in gold or 2-3 Europeans each. And it wasnt 19 bgs but 39s where you have to spend like 2 days /played and in classic just to level. Its still vanilla so 2-3 buttons is all you need to succeed, just like in every other wow xpac.

Yet they're still pressing wrong buttons somehow. I have never seen anything this bad anywhere, even brand new trial Brazilians know how to use abilities.

Last edited:
Bump to the top

To compare

A brand new disc priest trial newb that has been playing WoW for a week but knows to spam the 3 abilities such as PW shield Penance and Flash heal is roughly equal to top tier rogue stealthed shitters in the 20-29 bracket in terms of usefulness. Or Probably .5x more.

Last edited:
This needs a bump

Getting ready to dive back into 20-29...every healing braindead shitter or anything that can offheal could use this gudie thingy ^^ Very simple guide ^^if you can use retarded healing button thingy XD use it :)

This needs a bump

Getting ready to dive back into 20-29...every healing braindead shitter or anything that can offheal could use this gudie thingy ^^ Very simple guide ^^if you can use moronic healing button thingy XD use it :)
Nice. Let's get some more activity in this bracket. Not sure what the "guide" is, but everyone's a shitter, nub, cuck, tard or something along those lines. Whatever gets people to play.

I heal as best as I can, but I can barely save 1 person being attacked by a survival hunter as a holydin at least. 6% haste and 12% crit :x about 800-900 flash of light and 700 shocks. strongest heal is the first talent on the first row, my draenei resto shaman heals for 1100 surges non crit. the hell...

y u Bee a nub, i guna 1 shot evry budy ezpz yeah cuz i da best nd u a DUmb Nublet, lolz get a life scrb

Users who are viewing this thread